Have you ever gone on dates with multiple people at the same time?

My friend got me this app Tinder, and since then it's been kind of crazy. I was kind of skeptical because I thought most people would just be looking to hook up, and plenty of them are, but there are also some genuine, decent guys on there. So I thought, why not go on some dates and see how it goes? It's way overwhelming though. I think I agreed to too much. I've gone on a date every night this week so far, and have one today and tomorrow too. When I'm used to just focusing on one person. Probably bit off more than I can chew to be honest, so after this week I'm just going to go with the one I really like. It's really interesting to see how different guys are though, and get a better sense of what I want.

Most Helpful Girl

• that's dating smart. people who only casually date one guy at a time are doing it wrong.

its like someone who wants a job only sending their resume out to 1 company

• How do you handle it though? Like when some of them want to text a lot, or meet up soon again, and you're not sure because you have this date with another guy, or two guys want to go on a second date so do you go on both if you like them both. It can be too much for me I guess lol.

• it can be a lot but they shouldn't be ur priority. like if I was busy I would just devote a time when I had nothing else to do to texting guys. if they both wanna go on a 2nd date schedule it like go out with Dequan on fri nite and go out with Johntavious on sat nite :) you can date as many guys as you want until u make one your official bf. I have dated 5 at a time but I don't think I have the time for that now

• I agree with pretty brown.

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly, I don't think I'm really capable of doing that (dating more than one person at a time). I don't really date people unless I am already into them and liking them/beginning to like them, and I definitely could not like more than one person at a time. I'm not sure if that's "normal" or not, but that's how it is for me... I like someone and my brain kinda just shuts down toward other women.

Anyway, for your case why don't you just slow down a bit? If it feels like it's not working well for you at this pace, then maybe just focus on one person that you actually like (assuming there is one that you like).

• Keep doing it until you find someone you really like and then stick with them.

What Girls Said 1

• I am very traditional, maybe even conservative when it comes to dating. I don't date with people if I don't like them. To me, it is nearly impossible to like too many people at the same time so I date with one person, not more.
    If it doesn't go anywhere, or something happens, that is it. I am not afraid of being alone or finding the right one.
    I prefer to be direct and idealistic when it comes to dating. It's not race or competition for me. I have waited for the right person, and I can wait more. No problem.