All my close friends and people around me are in serious relationships and I'm alone?

I'm afraid I'm going to be alone forever. My last relationship sucked.

Most Helpful Guy

• you just gotta keep trying. just keep swimming:)

What Guys Said 3

• I'm male. At your age i experienced quite the same feelings. What cured it was the inevitable move into other social circles, ones that weren't inhabited so much by my peers. When that happened i wasn't faced daily with people doing the 'expected' thing. This gave me freedom to make my own choices as i saw fit and not give a rip what others were doing.

• Yeah well just wait until you're younger sibling start getting married around you and your still don't have anybody that's when you should start getting concerned please that's one why I'm concerned

• Don't worry, you will eventually find someone that feels the same way as you and you will click :p.

What Girls Said 1

• There is nothing wrong with being a late bloomer. My mother had her first boyfriend at the age of 28 and she's been married for over 30 years now to a man who adores her and loves her.