Why are white girls not interested in white guys anymore?

I know that in general black guys and latino guys are generally superior to white guys, but I thought that most white girls would still be dating within their race, but it's not the case anymore. Most of the white girls I see around here hang out with black and latino guys all the time, and the majority of them have latino boyfriends for that matter.
There are times when I hate with all my heart that I'm white... brown hair, blue eyes, fair skin are not seen as attractive in a white girl's eyes nowadays.
I know that there are girls who might like white guys, but I can't help it.. I've always been interested in white girls, although I find black girls and latinas to be extremly attractive at times, but I'm not sexually attracted to them.
Why aren't most white girls interested in white guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• You must be living in the twilight zone if you think that white men are the ones being overlooked in the dating world. You see a couple white girls chit chatting it up with some blacks and now we've got preferential treatment on our hands...

Stop basing things on your observations. Base things on hard cold facts and data.

"Some 2.1 percent of married White women and 2.3 percent of married White men had a non-White spouse"
    "White Americans are statistically the LEAST LIKELY to marry outside of their race, although because of their numbers, are in absolute involved in interracial marriages more than any other group."

newobserveronline.com/.../

You're basically having a panic attack over the 2.1%

What Girls Said 19

• good lord, have some confidence! what kind of white guy would openly say "black and latino guys are superior"? if u can't get a date its probably bc no girl wants a guy whos insecure and thinks other guys are better than him. if u can't see ur own value, how can u expect a girl to? this was just sad to read and im not even white. shit bruh smh

• Can't speak for all white women or even the other white women that date interracially for that matter, but what I can tell you is why I prefer black men over white guys.
    It's pretty much been my preference throughout my dating and sexual life.
    The color contrast is a turn on
    The men I have been with have taken a more intense interest in me than what most white guys do with their gf's.
    They have been very good about being up front about what they wanted and what they were about.
    They would rather spend time fucking me than sitting in the corner of a room in front of a computer playing useless video games.
    Not to mention the sex is beyond great.

• Depends on where you live? Maybe you need to get out more! Every place is different maybe it's the particualy township or city you live in. I don't think it's the case that caucasian girls don't like caucasian men it's just that there's more racial harmony these days..

• You sound kinda racist and narcissistic. Minority girls are attractive just not sexually attractive? That makes no sense, at all. Maybe that's why girls won't date you. Maybe if you expanded your horizons beyond just white girls, you might find a girl who is attracted to you. If you keep your options limited to just one race, you're going to miss out on many possibilities. Everybody has someone out there that they're made for. Don't you think that it's possible that the girl for you may not be white?

• If you have a good career and are a good person - girls will date you. Race has nothing to do with it.

• I'm working towards a great career, and I am a good person albiet a bit of a bellend, so why aren't women flocking to me en masse? I am going to start a question about nice guys finishing last where I shall lambaste women who do not bow down and worship me. Toodle pip.

• Yea i ask myself a question similar to this. Then again, lol i guess thats why I mainly prefer mixed guys! That way i get the best of several worlds. Like I've been crushing on this friend of mine since 1st grade (Im in college now). he's mixed with black, white, and latino. Lol see what i mean? The best of em all. But it sucks that his sister told him how i felt, and things have been awkward ever since. But whatev, he didn't want me but his hotter older bro did. Like yea he's mixed with all that too, but its not the same. I can't date the sibling of someone I've liked for more than a decade. So yea i guess in the end it does suck. Lol i see i got completely off topic. But yea I don't know maybe these girls haven't downed their own race. They jus want to "taste the rainbow" lmao :)

• I wouldn't say they treat them better but I guess opposites attract and some girls just love tanned guys. Maybe it's the guys chasing the white girls and not the other way around:):):)

• Um... some girls want something different than what they have waiting in front of them. Maybe they see qualities in the other races that they like? Since races are typically talking more than they did during other times, they could have friends of a different race talking about their boyfriends and they could think "Well my boyfriends don't do that." The difference would probably be race.

• i guess its because opposites attract

• maybe white guys also should date girls outside their race

• White guys do date outside their race, a lot. A lot of us are sick of white women. Others just find darker complected women exotic or sexy. I've personally found they're a lot less full of themselves and more likely to follow traditional gender roles.

• There are white girls that are interested in white guys and soo many love guys with brown hair and blue eyes. Maybe the other guys have more confidence, but I don't really know.

• I'm interested in any guy that treats me right! Despite his race

• If you're trying to turn off girls by making this a race issue when it very clearly isn't, you're doing a fantastic job.

• I notice the opposite. Where do you live?

• Well don't you see that you have this issue too? maybe they're not attracted to white guys sexually too.
    What I wanna say whe it comes to real deals, a real realtionship, connection between hearts and souls looks and appereance don't matter

• no one is superior to anyone. maybe it is just different numbers in your local population.

• Lmao I don't see many people like that... I myself don't care what race I like, I have no opinion.

• Bullfuckingshit :DDD

• This isn't a serious question. You're just looking to get a reaction out if people.

• You're attracted to who you are attracted to. You have no control over that. I'm white and I'm attracted to white guys, but that doesn't make any other man less compatible. It's just based on initial physical attraction.

What Guys Said 24

• they are. there's a lot of diversity though in the states, im assuming you're in the states, so everyone is going to see a lot of change.

• Screw white women, I want an Argentinian Girlfriend called Florencia.

• How many times you gonna ask this? They probably don't like you because ur so desperate.

• "I know that in general black guys and latino guys are generally superior to white guys."

" I've always been interested in white girls, although I find black girls and latinas to be extremly attractive at times, but I'm not sexually attracted to them. "

s3.amazonaws.com/.../...728723_picard-facepalm.jpg

• Dude, you've got it backwards. Women of all other races are crazy about white dudes. I hardly ever see a white woman with a non-white guy. In fact, if I look at POF. com right now, about half the profiles are white girls with the headline, "Sorry no black guys." White women even have a bad reputation in other countries that are populated by brown people, whereas the women from those countries dream about marrying an American man like girls here dream about marrying some Disney prince charming.

• http://i.imgur.com/2SezD.gif

"I know that in general black guys and latino guys are superior to white guys"

So off base it sounds like a troll question.

• Um, bullshit? Lol

The VAST majority of white girls date white guys,

• What? Black and latino guys are better then white guys? Okay whatever dude but the ladies probably just dont find you attractive. I live in Baltimore and im white and i get a reasonable amount of white, black, and latino women and in my naborhood im a minority. Go work out instead of making excuses like " girls are not attracted to white guys" be proud of your race man dont talk it down and act like other races are better, they are all the same

• Dude... *face palm*...

• In general I don't think this is the case at all.

• Funny because you will see black and Asian guys saying "why are white guys the most desired" enough of this race baiting bullshit just live your lives.

• The white men that have any sense aren't interested in white girls. So they either get with white trash, or some brown fellow. Most of the white men with money are getting Asian wives nowadays.

• I suspect that you are a black guy buddy.
    I mean... that is next to impossible. Both white women and men are in huge demand. Because media says they are the best. Ask any east Asian girl if you want. Lol

• Cuz we all got little weiners...
    They still are, it's just wherever you're at.

• Trolls coming from Yahoo to GAG now interesting.

• Because generally us white guys don't approach them. We're not seen as Confident enough.

• I'm not seeing it and I'm mixed white/black and the area I live in white girls are attracted to white guys

• Probably cuz you don't have game... be more confident. If you feel like a million bucks you gon attract million dolla ladies ;)

• specially pretty white hang out with ugly black ! Drug , or bang? either one

• black and latino guys superior? Lol troll if they were why do we have 10x money and taller on average. Also the shitskins can't go an hour without putting on lotion on their burnt skin.

• It's funny to see the white guys opinions on here lol.

• I think they're just not interested in YOU. You sound very whiny and really out of touch with reality, honestly.

• lol. great joke loser