Would u date a born again virgin? Would u respect her wishes and wait?

Im a 3rd time born again virgin. I have been with 17 men in my past. I tried to be a born again virgin twice, the first time I messed up n accidentaly had 2 one night stands. The second time I accidentaly slept with one married man and one man who had a girlfriend. I also have a boyrfriend and I cheated on him. I honestly think it was me being driven stray from God that lead me to my sex. Even though i never stopped believing, I pretended not to so I can fit in. My boyfriend doesn't take me seriously about becoming a born again virgin for the 3rd and final time, he is Christian like me but has atheist friends who i think are telling him to break up with me. If u are a Christian guy, would u be willing to go out with me and wait until marriage? Im also very sexy, i hit puberty early and have an adult body. I look and act much older then 15.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Ayeeeee... 17 guys?

As people have said many times here, sex isn't an accident. You might have told yourself some things to make yourself feel better, but ultimately, you went along with these people's desire for sex... and if you had sex unwillingly during any of those times, you need to get the police involved, because that's rape.

Anyways, I'm a born-again Christian myself, and my wife and I waited until we were married before having sex. I was 31 and she's a little younger. However, if she had sex with 17 other guys before me, it wouldn't matter to me, because I love her for who she is, not who she was.

It sounds like you're addicted to sex (yes, it's a thing), and I would recommend talking with your pastor about this. I know it might be awkward, but they're there to help you and are confidential. Also, your school's guidance counselor can help too. And if you're a Christian like you say you are, definitely talk to God and ask Him for help.

And of course, STOP HAVING SEX.

• If I was your age and I met you I wouldn't date you. You seem too immature and you can't keep being a born again over and over again. Also the way you broke those vow to be a born-again virgin are pretty bad. Also you haven't seem to learn as you haven't owned up to any of it instead calling them "accidents". I'm pretty sure you will give up on the born again virgin thing as you seem like to sexual a person.

• Um, you did not "accidentally" have sex. You did not just trip and fall on top of a man's erect penis. Nor was it an accident that you slept with a married man. Whether this behavior was sinful or not is for you to decide with the guidance of your religious community, but own your own behavior. You did it. You chose to do it. The devil didn't make you do it.

If you have had 17 sexual partners by the age of 17, you fit the definition of promiscuous. Most people do not have that many sexual partners in a lifetime. I expect looking mature for your age contributes to this, but again, it is behavior you chose. Perhaps there is more behind the choice than meets the eye. Perhaps there is a reason you have been so sexually active, perhaps a result of your past or upbringing or something. But there is a problem here. Your behavior does not match your beliefs. That probably will not send you to hell, but it will make your life difficult. It might be a good idea to quit dating, get some counselling, and figure yourself out first. That might sound crazy, but lots of girls do not start dating, much less having sex, by the age of fifteen. Spiritual growth starts with being honest with yourself.

• *ahem*
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1117334-born-again-virgins-did-my-stray-of-god-lead-me-to-be-so-promisecus

Same person.

The story is so bogus, it's untrue. More to the point, to the majority of people, born-again virgins mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I mean, you might as well just settle with the fact you're no longer a virgin.
    Not to mention the fact that in your previous question, you were so bone-headed to claim Atheism is immoral. That would be like me saying Christianity is immoral. It's not. It's just what people choose to believe in, there's no problem with that. Then going on to claim it's because you were atheist? Come on, no one is buying that story._.

• If you're 15, and for the sake of argument I was 16, I would wait till we were older perhaps, but not till marriage. It would hurt too much for me to feel like those other guys you couldn't resist, but me? You could.

• Fawk dat.. ur outta ma book. Ur fawked up ur life >.>
    at least u learn from ur past experienced tho..

• ... are you fucking joking

• I would definitely date her because I know she puts out.

• I only date REAL virgins... Born again virgins are posers...

• This is actually a "thing"? lol Good grief, when are people going to quit skipping around their insecurities and get a healthy dose of self-confidence and security?

• My god, I thought I heard it all but apparently not. A 3rd time born again virgin? Thanx, I haven't laughed like that in a while, I needed that.

Oh, & by the way if your one night stands don't last longer then 30 min they don't count, so you may still technically be a BA virgin. Just keep them under 30 min & your good to go.

Or, if they truly, truly were "accidents". For example. if a guy accidently slips it in you while you 2 were play fighting (& he's wearing a condom), or swimming together then you are still technically a BA virgin also.

• "if your one night stands don't last longer then 30 min they don't count"
      "If a guy accidentallly slips it in you while you 2 were play fighting (& he's wearing a condom)"

ROFLMAO!

• A born again virgin? The surely jokest.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2cpxiz4.jpg

• Tell it your obgyn, he'll like the joke.

What Girls Said 3

• Unfortunately you already made a reputation for yourself with your current boyfriend... I really think that you should be single.

& that is where you should leave it. Be single and work on your relationship with God before you consider being in a relationship with a boy...

• WTF is born again virgin? & You're under 18 & have been with 17 men? TF am I missing something? lol Sex isn't an accident by the way. Listen honey enjoy life but the way you've decided to do it is not exactly typical. Teens being sexually active is not uncommon but that many is.

• Girl, with all the love and respect in trying this again... Please I think you should take a break from Boys...