How long before you found a girlfriend?

Guys, when seeking a relationship, how many missed opportunities have you had, and potential partners with whom things didn't work out? Just wondering because right now I've been meeting a lot of women with whom is just doesn't quite work out: often were attracted to one another initially and then there just isn't that spark. Would like to know how long it has taken for some of u to meet someone with whom it worked out

Most Helpful Girl

• It all depends on you. Some guys find a girl in 2 days others take 20 years to find somebody.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I've had plenty of opportunities but none of them seemed right. still single bruhh!

• Yeah same here bro, a lot of my friends are willing to settle for any girl they can. I on the other hand have had A LOT of interest, but I refuse to settle for someone I don't feel a connection with

• yeah never settle. I will never settle. no point in settling if you're not satisfied.