Guys what will make you stop talking to a girl?

Say you're into her and you've been talking to her for 6 weeks nearly everyday what are some reasons that you would randomly stop talking to her?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I'm always initiating conversations I assume she's not that interested and it causes me to look elsewhere.

I may have also found out she has something that's a dealbreaker to me (drugs, constantly at bars, is a mother, etc).

She has a lot of guy friends she "talks to " and "hangs out with." I personally am not into girls like that but don't consider them bad people. Just avoiding possible drama.

Those are some.

What Guys Said 5

• It would have to be something really awful, like about how she's actually a serial killer or dropping racist remarks. I'm generally pretty forgiving with people, try to be understanding that everyone is unique, and I try and address problems directly (and kindly).

• well im assuming my intentions are supposed to be that I like her and have plans on pursuing her. things that will set me off, if she is not what I thought to be, if she is a cruel and cold and mean person.

• rumors about you perhaps?

• Too flirty with other guys , very shallow or a gold digger.

• Don't really feel a connection anymore or she flirts with every guy

What Girls Said 0