What's the appropriate amount of time to wait before asking her out again?

She's my best friend for 3 years now. She's had a lot of guys ask her out and she's turned everyone down with a hard and fast no, or gone out on a few dates but nothing came into fruition. I asked her out and she asked for some time to think about it. How long should I wait before bringing the subject up again?

Anyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• Gather your thoughts and feelings then ask. Be prepared for anything she might say. She's probably waiting for you to ask again. Good luck

What Girls Said 2

• wait at least 3-5 days, she should come back to you.

If not, it's a 'No but I hope I didn't offend you can we still be friends' answer

• She came back to me about 5 days later, and said that she hadn't forgotten about my asking her, but that she had a few other things going on and that she wanted time for reflection.

• Well at least she didn't leave you hanging there. She told you she hasn't forgotten & needs time to reflect, I would respect that and wait until she knows what she has to say feels right. She will probably mention it first anyway if she's doing all the reflecting.

• I think that about three days is good for a waiting period. I think if she was going to say no then she would have said it when you asked her.

What Guys Said 0