Are condoms one size fits all?

Can someone pleasssse help me... i have been using four seasons condoms and they keep falling off during sex... i don't understand because isn't it one size fits all? the boxes don't have sizes on them they just say things like pleasure max, ribbed, ultra sensation etc etc

thanks
no more answers?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would try a different brand. I have never had that problem, but if it keeps falling off, it is obviously too big for you. You should try using a different brand that might be sized more appropriately. I know Lifestyles has a "snugger fit" condom. Might want to try that. Regular Trojan condoms are pretty small too. I think made for a 5.5 inch penis. That should work too.

What Girls Said 1

• there's nothing to understand in this matter. Yes they do come in different sizes ur best bet is to try different ones and see which suits u best

• yeah okay... the ones i have now say regular on the box so is that referring to size?

• It could be refering to size or type. As all different brands arnt all the same size try a few diff an see what suits

• ok thanks

What Guys Said 2

• As far as i know, they only come in two sizes. Regular and XL. So good luck with that.

• if penis and vagina were all one size the world would be a much better place

• lol it would be indeed