Are condoms one size fits all?

Can someone pleasssse help me... i have been using four seasons condoms and they keep falling off during sex... i don't understand because isn't it one size fits all? the boxes don't have sizes on them they just say things like pleasure max, ribbed, ultra sensation etc etc

Updates:
thanks
no more answers?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I would try a different brand. I have never had that problem, but if it keeps falling off, it is obviously too big for you. You should try using a different brand that might be sized more appropriately. I know Lifestyles has a "snugger fit" condom. Might want to try that. Regular Trojan condoms are pretty small too. I think made for a 5.5 inch penis. That should work too.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• there's nothing to understand in this matter. Yes they do come in different sizes ur best bet is to try different ones and see which suits u best

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah okay... the ones i have now say regular on the box so is that referring to size?

• It could be refering to size or type. As all different brands arnt all the same size try a few diff an see what suits

• ok thanks

What Guys Said 2

• As far as i know, they only come in two sizes. Regular and XL. So good luck with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • if penis and vagina were all one size the world would be a much better place

0|0
    0|0
    • lol it would be indeed