When a guy tells you to call him…is that a good thing?

This guy I've been seeing since the spring time came over on Sunday and I told him I was leaving on vacation for a week. So before he left he asked me if he could see me again before I leave, and planned Wednesday after work.

Basically, we had a one night stand back in April and ever since he'd text/call me every week to see if I wanted to hang out. When he was leaving Wednesday, he brought it up saying "Have fun on your family vacation" and then asked me to call him when I get back. I told him he doesn't ever call me except that 1-2 times (he pretty much always texts), while he said he's called me more than that and then said to call or text doesn't matter then, but to surprise him when I do.

Do you think I should call or text him when I get back? Or ignore it and make him chase me?

What Guys Said 1

• Call him. Trying to get him to chase you might just annoy him. Obviously he likes you and not just for the sex since he isn't pressing for it now.

What Girls Said 0