I need to find a girlfriend real soon and im worried about online catfish? how to avoid fake dating profile?

pretty straight forward you see
let find something real good looking

Most Helpful Girl

• If she's gorgeous with a flawless personality she's a catfish.

• 99% of the times

• depends , those sound like fake, silly.. if know psychology you almost tell if man or real women behind or you tell its faker

• Catfish aren't just men. They can be ugly or fat or insecure women lol

What Girls Said 4

• Basically you hve to jump in and find out on your own. I flew 1400 miles earlier in the year just to prove that the person I was in love with was a real person.
    And turned out to be even better in person. I wasn't gonna wait who knows how much longer to meet a person that might have been bull shitting me the entire time. Plus I got to prove my friends wrong xD

• you ussially tell troll frm real if your wise

• True. But I had never Skyped with him or anything. Just emails at first, then we incorporated talks over the phone.
      Some people would tell me that either he was married or that he was probably talking to other girls at the same time. Or that he was using me just as entertainment.
      I'm glad I went for it and met him, he finally met my parents last week.

• If she doesn't want to meet up it's either she's a catfish or she's scared your going to rape her

If she doesn't want to Skype she's a catfish

If she doesn't want to have coffee she's a catfish

Just ask meet up with her for coffee in a public place. If she still doesn't want to, move on

• You can do a google image search. m.wikihow.com/Find-Out-Fake-Photo-in-Facebook

• Just tell her to take a specific pic like the one with the name on a paper

What Guys Said 4

• When I encounter someone online and want to verify that they are the person in their photos, I ask them to take a selfie holding a piece of note paper with my name on it. And offer to do the same for them. Works every time :)
    Good luck

• Ask to meet ASAP. Real people who wan to meet other real people want to meet

• Go get a girl in the real world

• Ask to Skype or FaceTime first.