Women - What Makes You Want To Sleep With A Guy?

I'm not really great with women at all. When I go to the bars or other social settings, I see how easy it is for guys to take women home.

So, women, let's say you are going to have a 1 night stand with a guy. Besides his looks, what would make you want to go home with a guy that same night?

What kinds of things does a guy do or say to you that pushes your buttons in these kinds of situations?

Most Helpful Girl

• A dominant, yet modest yet sublte way. I have no idea how to put it into words. Its about chemistry I think. If they're too forward you want to run away quick. The smoothest guys are the ones who can get a girl to want to hook up, rather than being too forward and blunt about it

What Girls Said 4

• Sell your soul

• 1. cute face
    2. cute voice
    3. cute character

• Confident
    Cute face
    Shows interest in me
    Manly
    Strong
    Dressed nicely
    Polite

• Charisma, confidence. Know's what he's doing, but in a respectful manner.

• What kinds of things has a guy said to you... that made you say "I'm going home with this guy tonight."

• It wasn't really anything he said specifically, just how he said it. Don't go for the whole "Let me buy you a drink" cliche. Be dominant. If she's sitting, stand over her. Confidence and ease is key.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah women, pipe in. I've got kind of a dry spell going on here myself. Ten years of one, but who's counting?