Outgoing, friendly guys- would you date a shy, socially awkward girl?

I. e when you first meet, she will make eye contact with you for a second or two then blush and look down at the ground. She doesn't talk very much but when she does she is sweet and funny. Also she is very socially awkward i. e she feels uncomfortable meeting new people for the first time and can act kind of odd.

This question is posed specifically towards guys who are very outgoing and friendly

Most Helpful Guy

• Shy, yes. Socially awkward, no. Shy girls are cute to me. You just wanna fuck their fears away till they come out of their shell lmao. Honestly i love it when girls blush thats half the reason im a pervert. Nothing makes me feel more manly and dominant than a girl whos unsure of herself so i can be sure for her. But awkward on the other hand, not really attractive at all. There was this girl who was all like, are you a Thanksgiving dinner, cause you are hot, and i was like, uhhh... alright... then she asked me if she could be my girlfriend and i was like, please leave me alone you weirdo. So thats a no on the awkwardness. Silly weird is ok, random weird is ok (to an extent), but awkward weird is not ok. Not attractive at all.

What Guys Said 12

• Absolutely and I have in the past. It then falls to me to proceed with the conversation and break her out of her shell. It's very rewarding to watch a shy girl go from shy to confident and chatty, very much so. The only thing she really needs to do is give signs and from there, I can take care of the rest. Just remember that and a smart guy who is confident in terms of both himself and communication will have no issue with it.

• I am not outgoing but that is the kind of girl I want. Outgoing girls scare me.

• I'd date any girl I'd find attractive and if that means I find shy socially awkward girl then yes.

• I wish i met a gurl like that. I dont like loud outgoing gurls and i believe that we'd make a perfect match c:

• Yeah I don't mind the shy part. The socially awkward thing might be a problem depending on her age. If she's a grown woman then it's worse than if she's still young. But everything can be worked on and improved so it's not a big deal. Confident women who are a bit shy with the guy she likes are the best

• I'm not that outgoing but I'd love a girl like that.

• You are such a pretty girl. Don't be shy.

• Well, I met her in January and after 8 months, I'm lucky to call her my beautiful girlfriend.

Sooo yes

• I wouldn't have a problem aslong as she opened up to at least me, eventually.

• Only if she has huge tits.

• Yeah, shy women are cute.

What Girls Said 0