What are some places for Shy/Antisocial Guys to talk to Girls?

I'm shy antisocial and disabled mentally with speech impediments too. Why don't i talk to girls in the real world? Cause they would never be attracted to me.

Are there any better places than Cafes and Clubs for people like me? Something where there's women/girls that have nice hearts. Not the MTV'ish type of women with attitudes and club types of women who would judge me badly.

Also Women don't even like it when you talk to them in buses or bus stops. they think you're a creep. I've tried it cause there are nice girls there at times but like i said it's always a failure.

Most Helpful Guy

• No offenses but I think you're focusing on the wrong problem here. To me it sounds like it may be better for you to focus on just being comfortable at life. You can meet women literally anywhere but if you walk up afraid people respond to that. Like "why is he nervous? should I be nervous too? crap now I'm nervous. run away!" In my head the entire world is the wilderness and these zones that they create for specific activities (i. e. Clubs, Bars, Churches) aren't really doing anything but craming people with similar interest into a smaller area. and where you go doesn't matter. What matters is how you live. Do you live like the nervous rat scurrying from hole to hole darn lenses to darkness grabbing what ever it can? Or the lion that sunbathes the days away and only attacks when it feels like it? Or the human being that walks every inch of this earth creating discovering and enjoying life for all that is here. You just gotta learn to relax man. I had a ridiculously hot girl follow me around the library yesterday just because of the way she saw me chilling while reading a book alone by myself in a hanes T-Shirt and cargo shorts. It's not where you are or what you look like or even what you say it's how you behave. So focus on that first. And you'll realise you can meet girls anywhere anytime and all you'll need is a little eye contact and a smile to get things going. Find your happiness and your peace on your own first it's like a giant man-sized bug zapper to women.

What Girls Said 2

• You should take flash cards with you and write down what you truly want to say, show them... it makes them curious and they won't expect you to talk... or carry a note pad. That might be easier than flash cards.

• Therapists office.

What Guys Said 1

• Mentally disabled is a tough one. Regular people can find it hard to talk to and relate to disabled people at the best of times. Dating would be very very very tricky indeed.

I would suggest you try social clubs of people with a similar background.