GUYS! Would you think this was weird?

I've been on a few dates with this guy I like, and I really enjoy every single time I see him. But I have really bad anxiety, which causes me to feel physically sick and loose my appetite in some situations. Now this has happened every time I've gone out with this guy, and I don't eat much at all because I feel so sick. He kind of looks at me every time like why don't I eat... and I don't know what to say. What would you think of a girl who did this? Would you think she has eating problems?

Thanks guys in advance!

Most Helpful Guy

• Being totally honest, I would think eating disorder, and honestly, that would make me rather sad :(.
    I would come out and tell him that you're anxious or shy and don't really want to eat- honestly, I would find that adorable and rather cute!
    Or pick dates that avoid dinners haha :P.
    Either one!

What Guys Said 6

• I would probably think she's just not that hungry and ate before for the first time. but then every time? hmm i'll confront her and ask why she doesn't eat, maybe think she has some kind of issue or something troubling her.

• I wouldn't have an issue with it. I would appreciate if you shared with me WHY you're not eating though. I would respect you more if you opened up to me about it. I suggest you do that next time you see this guy!

• Invite him to your place and cook him a great meal. Control the situation. If you got nothing to worry about but him and you your anxiety should simmer down.

• Just tell him it'll make him get you more.

• he's probably thinking that you are shy to eat infront of him

• I might think she has eating problems, yes.

What Girls Said 2

• I've had this problem for a while. Just order something cheap like salad and if you can't eat it all just tell him you're full.

• Don't worry about it, I get the same way. It isn't a deal breaker even if you DID have eating problems. he probably can tell you're just nervous. What works for me is admitting I have anxiety to the person I'm with. It goes away almost instantly. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. He would probably find it endearing of you to admit.