Do all guys think with their d***s? Come on?

I've had all different types of boyfriends of all different ages and with the exception of one, they all could not remain faithful. I'm not ugly, on the inside or out. I'm not boring. I'm not a flirt. Wtf is wrong with guys. I've had it with their games. I'm about to die an old maid by choice. I wish I could get inside a guys head for one day. Is it really that hard to turn down sex when you have a good woman? What goes on on you guys' brains when you get hard for a girl? Does your brain completely shut off? Does your brain transport to your other head? Seriously.

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously not, we converse and have a thorough debate with them about the subject at hand.

What Guys Said 15

• It's not difficult at all to say no to a woman. Something about you is attracting primarily cheating jerks, and your cheater radar isn't turned on. Perhaps you prefer some trait common with cheaters and less common with faithful guys.

Are the men you're with clubbing without you? He's got zero reason to be there if that's where he met you and all his other girlfriends. It's his fishbowl.

Hormones do get in the way sometimes. It's not possible to completely shut that part of yourself off, but it isn't overpowering like some sort of bipolar disorder.

It isn't men, it's just the men you're willing to get with. It's you. I'm proof. So is that one guy you mentioned as an exception.

• Your picking the wrong guys. As i have picked mostly wrong girls. Every girl (excluding my current) has cheated on me. You might need to mix it up. Date someone that isn't like the last. And maybe See how that goes. Im sorry to hear your situation. It truly is devastating. :C But there are nice guys out there.** Side note ** Wisconsin is full of nice guys. Except maybe madison and milwaukee. (They are mostly bros) catch a grey hound. Date the first cute guy you see and chances are he's a hard working and nice as fuck, much like myself.) Lol

• Guys who cheat (or girls for that matter) do that because of their lack of character and integrity. There's nothing about their penises that "makes" them do it. As painful as it must have been for you to have boyfriends cheat (and I don't minimize that pain), at least you got to see them for what they really are. Cheating has to do with a lack of integrity, not the guy's biology.

• those guys you're referring to are most likely just douche bags:P and there are plenty of douche bags in this world so its likely you're running into multiple at a time.

• Yeah. It makes me mad when people cheat on there spouses. You just haven't meet a decent guy. I even feel guilty meeting new women if there might be a possibility that I might date someone I meet.

• Yas 95% do. Either sex or no sex, they will still leave u. I suppose the one who only want sex for u will get mad and piss off if they dont get what they came for. Those who luv u can wait for as long as possible cuz it means that they can look pass sex and are attached to u emotionally not juz physically.

• Maybe you're only attracted to guys that like to get around with girls? It's pretty common for girls to be attracted to guys who are already surrounded by girls wanting him. If girls paid more attention to guys who weren't so surrounded by girls, they wouldn't think all guys think with their dicks.

• Guysl want to sleep with as many women as possible. Most of us can control that urge when we're in relationships.

• When I'm choosing a girl to have a relationship with yes it is true that my brain shuts off and I choose a girl purely based on looks thinking with my dick, my little big friend has a mind of it's own LOL! And yes I'd eventually like to have sex with her, but I really want a relationship I'm not one of those guys that are obsessed with sex, I would also like to get married so I'm serious.

• Lass humans are evolved to be polyamorous so it's almost a natural instinct although we can be monogamous very easily

• Then choose more carefully the next time.

• Well I do but when it comes to things about me, Its all brain :-p

• Well you obviously chose the wrong boyfriends. Young men like to experiment. Older men have the experience. I think men cheat because they think they can do better but not let go of what they already have. They collect and select. I'm guilty of thinking with my dick but girls are also guilty of thinking with there vag as well. I've never cheated. It's wrong and it hurts my pride and integrity as a man. If I'm single I'll go out and think with my D but I choose my relationships wisely and respect them. I'm pretty keen on reading girls personalities, emotions, and the BS that comes with it. If I find a girl I really like I'll put all the BS aside and start thinking with my brain. It's really important to know the difference between a casual sex partner and a boyfriend.

• It never used to, but it does now

• Young guys are at the mercy of their hormones.

If you think hormones are easy to just ignore by willpower then explain to me please why PMS is still a thing.

How come women don't just, once a month, TRY really hard to not be a bitch?

Hormones are incredibly powerful. And young guys are at the mercy of testosterone. I think expecting young guys to be faithful, is ridiculous. A young guy will only be as faithful as his options. So if he's not THAT good looking, he could be faithful. But if he's a hottie, then he's going to fuck and fuck and fuck as much as his young bod will allow.

Hormones.

What Girls Said 2

• YES OH MY GOD. at least mine did i tried my ass off in the relationship i had sex with him 24/7 but then when the opportunity came up, he fucked someone else. I agree with you 100%. I don't even want anything serious anymore with a guy ever cause im so scared of being cheated on again. It hurts so bad. you don't even do anything wrong and then they just think with their dick and be like "oh another girl wants me?, wait i have a girlfriend, fuck it i'm already hard. " FOREVER ALONE FOR ME -_- i can't stand some guys & their ridiculous games. How hard is it to be like "no thanks i love my girlfriend and want to be faithful to her" ? but that's not how the guy feels cause all he wants to do fuck people. Dear asker of this question, we should cry and eat Ben & Jerry's together.

• Haha you just have to learn to get a good boyfriend, and play hard to get, don't ask him out.