I like a guy but he's taken?

I like my guy friend who's taken, I know there very happy together and I'm pleased for them but I really like this guy and He asked me how I was I said im alright and then he said anything wrong I said sort of anyway I told him I liked a guy but I don't think he's available trying to say it like its not my crush and I then said well there both happy together so I'm not going to spoil it or ruine a perfect relationship and I said well she makes a better gf than I would etc and he said I'm sure you'd make a wonderful girlfriend I know he was only being friendly as he said before when he called me pretty which I didn't take as he's flirting... He's been really nice to me and kind and caring but I just don't know what to do? I was thinking I should just move on but he's so sweet he's nothing like the guys I've delt with before he's not a user he doesn't do sexting or anything like that he's pretty down to earth guy who's rather be in a physical relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• just try to move on and know that there are still so many guys out there that will just make you burst your own bubble. you're too young so obviously you haven't had the opportunity to experience the diverse men around you. just respect the relationship they have and move on because it only gets better.

What Guys Said 1

• Move on. There are plenty of fish in the sea, and a lot of them are nice. If he is available later, then it will work out. Trust me, you have your WHOLE life ahead of you.

What Girls Said 2

• Walk away ---
    You know exactly what you need to do, you just don't want to...
    Walk away.

• I say let nature take it's course and don't mess around with him. Not every relationship works out