My ex told me he was 15 but he actually 18 n he made me do sexualstuff for the first time. Im only 15then he try to hit on my 14 years old friend?

My boyfriend have been lying about his age for two months to me he said he was 15 but he actually 18 and he made me do sexual things for the first time and im only 15 n when i went on vaction he tey to hit on my 14 years old friend. As aoon as he found out that i knew he left the state. I don't know what to do i want to hit him or call the cops but i still worried

Most Helpful Guy

• You need call the cops if your minor age 15 and he is hitting on your friend age 14
    you better be careful guys who lie can't be trusted , your both underage he is adult
    he knows what he's doing

What Guys Said 9

• Call the cops. He just engaged in interstate child molestation. If convicted, he'll be a registered sex offender indefinitely. It will make it really hard for him to find underage girls to molest that way.

He was never your boyfriend. He lied to you, made you think he was someone he is not. The boy you thought was your boyfriend never existed.

• Guys who date younger than 18yrs old girls, are either not wanted by their age girls or insecured. he sounds an ass, call the cops.

• If he "made you", then he's guilty of rape. I think it's time to fess up to your parents

• He wasn't letting me leave for like an hour n i kept saying no then after like an hour of saying no i did it does that still count as rape

• It may be hard to prove, but you can certainly try

• You know his real name?

• This is what you call a player. And you girls are gullible enough to believe every word they say. -facepalm-

• If he left the state it may be to late, just learn from your mistake, everything is not as it seems

• How did he "make" you. Did he threaten you? Did you enjoy it? What he did was definitely illegal but if you enjoyed it the I don't think you should call the cops on him and ruin his life. If he forced you against your will.. like threatened you then yea he's a douche and deserves it.

• Does it matter him i enjoyed it? He 18 he lied i did it when i though he was my age

• Well yes he did lie because he was probably afraid of the illegal consequences of being with you. Reason I'm asking if you enjoyed it is because you said "he made me do sexual things" I just don't like watching people's lives get ruined because somebody did something that they enjoyed and then regretted it later.

• You said he made you, but from what you said to yaddayaddayadda... That doesn't constitute as rape if you had the free will to leave. If he physically stopped you from leaving then you can consider that rape.

Secondly, it depends on where you're from. What state or country are you living in? Some states in the U. S. it is legal for an 18 year old to have sex with a 15 year old. Most states, however, it is illegal. My state it is illegal for an 18 year old to have sex with a 15 year old. Even if the 15 year old is the one that wanted to have sex and pressured the 18 year old into having sex. So, find out what the law states in the state that you live in. It may be statutory rape (having sex with a minor that is willing) or it could be forced rape (having sex with anyone against their will.

• I guess my question would be... what made you go from saying no to being okay to have sex with him? What was going on in your head and the reason you told yourself that you were going to have sex with him even though you've told him several times that you didn't want too?

• The constent age in my state is 17

• The age of consent in Missouri is 17, but it's legal for a 20 year old to have sex with a 14 year old. Why? Because the legal age of consent is 17... except for when both parties are under the age of 21. Then the age of consent drops down to 14. So, if you look just at the age of consent in your state, it may say 17, but that age of consent may not apply to people of a certain age. In my state (Michigan) the age of consent is 16. And if the younger party is younger than 16 then the older party must be within 24 months of the younger party. So, a 16 year old could have sex with a 14 year old in my state even though the age of consent is 16. Some states have it at 17 or within 4 years of each other. It really all depends. What state do you live in?

That doesn't sound like he made you. The fact that you said you trusted him will get his rape charge thrown out immediately if it is legal for an 18 year old to have sex with a 15 year old. If it is illegal then report it.

• You should call the cops. Was this an online thing or did you actually meet him?

• Actually meet him and after he found out i knew he took off

• You should definitely go to the police about it then.

What Girls Said 3

• that is sexual abuse that is classed as rape you should report to the police or parents I can't believe u had to experience that.

• BECAUSE YOUR 15 and at that age YOU DON'T. KNOW ANYTHING!!

• Not completely accurate at that age you can have quite an understanding of bussiness and politics as well as opinions on major social matters I myself am an atheist and have been since I was 12

• You must call the cops