Straight females and males, which ethnicity are you LEAST attracted to?

Also, what is your ethnic background?
Assume that every one from the five options grew up in the country you live in and is completely assimilated into your culture.

*I'm seriously interested, and I'm not trying to be racist. Most people have preferences in who they date, and I'm just trying to figure out which ethnicity is the least attractive.

• White
  • East Asian (Korean, Japanese, Chinese, etc.)
  • Black
  • Indian
  • Hispanic

Most Helpful Girl

• Ethnicity =/= Race. They're two different things. Anyways, I've met and seen very attractive people from all races. I've never felt compelled to date outside of my own race though (I'm white).

What Girls Said 34

• I'm a black girl, I only date black guys cause I'm most attracted to them, and I relate more to them.

Black guys are the best for me, I'm most comfortable with them.

Indians are hot, too hot to handle.

White guys can be amazingly handsome.

Hispanic men, they're just plain gorgeous, I needn't say more.

East Asians are mysterious looking, they're very hot.

Now what I'm trying to say is, all ethnicities have hotties, I'd date any of the hotties from all the ethnicities cause beauty does make me crazy a bit.

For black guys though, you don't need to be a hottie for me to go totally crazy for you, it's so much easier and effortless for me to genuinely fall for black guys, I guess it's because I'm black too.

• From unfortunately VERY bad experience with the local men when I was living in China for a year, Chinese men.

I know not all Chinese men treat women like I was treated over there (and that's because I was clearly a foreigner), but far too often I was scared of being ripped off, harassed, extremely sexually assaulted and even trying to force into a car! And so now, I wouldn't really comfortable around them, never mind be attracted to them :( xx

• What did you vote for?
      Which ethnicity are you least physically attracted to (assuming that they're completely assimilated into British culture and treat you like everyone else)?

• Cool!

• Don't go to India then they're even worse. Those men do pack gang rapes , one of the worst countries in the world. The way they treat women is disgusting. I mean reject an Indian man and risk acid being thrown on your face that place is unsafe for women !

• it honestly doesn't matter. if they're hot then I'm attracted.

• So I am half Filipina and half Caucasian & I'm from the US.

I don't really know honestly. Hahaha. I am picky and find things a little annoying with everyone... I think it usually always leans towards how guys present themselves and just the way they dress.

But if any of the above, I'd have to lean towards black people... I do love some and think they are attractive though!! Like Childish Gambino.

Also, I hope you don't mean FOBs. Because if we are talking about FOBs then Eastern Asians and Indians are out for me as well. :/

/.\ So sorry I'm the pickiest person ever...

• I'm white and I would say that the race I am generally attracted to the least would be East Asians. Don't get me wrong, I have seen a few hot Asian guys in my lifetime, but most of them don't really grab my attention.

• You're confusing ethnicity with race. What you mean is race, not ethnicity.

There's no poll option for me there. My answer is - none.

• Asian & Indian

• What's your ethnic background?
      Which one did you pick out of the two?

• Australia is a multi-cultural country.. of course there's black people there. Like how there's black people in Britain, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, etc. Just all over the world.

• Hmm cool maybe I'll visit someday...

• I'm black too but black guys turn me off the most.

• Dude I dont know. They're all fine to me.

• I'm hispanic and I'd say I'm less attracted ro Indians. In my school, there are very very few people of that race so I dont tend to see Indians a lot. Im definitely not racist.

• ROFL these questions cause shitstorms and butthurt people.
    I know men are going to click black women. It's the facts of life.

As for me I'm least attracted to Indians and some middle eastern.

• White people without tans.

• Indian, I do to know why but all the ones I have meet so far aren't attractive to me and not even the ones that my Indian girl friend considers thaaaa bomb. I don't know why, I am not racist at all. Just not attracted to them.

• East Asian are the least attractive in general to me... I am Hispanic and East Asian. I find white and middle eastern guys most attractive.

• I am caucasian from the middle east.
    I picked indian. I can find some indian men attractive. But, I am mostly not attracted to them...

• Did you vote?

• Yes I voted

• I am not sure if I am Caucasian but I am white.
      I am from lebanon and we have greek and italian and even eastern european ancestry.

• Black. I don't know why, I find a few black men attractive but most of them are just a turn off for some reason

• I didn't vote I have seen a lot of different people from all races attractive

• And which one have you seen the LEAST? some people are just scared to offend other people.. I'm not saying that's you, I'm just saying there must be ONE you can think of?

• I wouldn't consider who I've seen the least to be the least attractive but I have seen more races than East Asians

• I attracted to Indian and middle eastern guys which is my favorite my boyfriend is middle eastern. I had crushes on black guys, white, Hispanic and Asian guys. So there is no bottom in my taste.

• thanks for answering!

• There is no specific race to which I'm most attracted to or least attracted to.
    If I like the guy, the guy has got good looks and personality then I'll be almost immediately attracted to them.
    So yeah I didn't vote.
    Thank you. :)

• Thanks for answering!

• I'd say east Asian & middle eastern.

• What did you vote as?

• @GoldCobra Probably not. Girls aren't too fond of Middle Eastern guys in Western country. There are exceptions everywhere though. I always thought Hispanic girls would be more open to Indian guys like me since our skin color aren't too different but even Hispanic girls aren't attracted to us. For girls, a guy's skin color and race seems to be more important which is why the least attractive guys (Indians) have at least 10 more votes than the least attractive girls (blacks).

• Western countries*

• American whites.

• I think I would say Indian. I can't really put my finger on why though. And I'm mixed, with palauan, black and german.

• I think every ethnicity is cute.

• Why only straight people :/ Then I am not qualified to answer

• Sorry :/
      If you make one for gays/lesbians and straight ppl, I'll answer it haha.

• JK, you can answer haha. The poll is pretty much done now, so what is your answer?

• I am least attracted to black people :/

• woah why are all these guys hating on black girls they have the most curves and you know it

• What is your race, and what did you vote for?

• i vote for indian but really i don't care that much and my moms dad was African American i don't know the percent it doesn't matter

• Thanks for answering!

• I'm Middle Eastern and I voted Indian. They're fine, but I'm not attracted to them as much as others, men or women.

• Asian men aren't that hot, except for the ones in those Kung fu movies.

• I'm hispanic and I'm the least attracted to Blacks and Europeans. Black guys are cute but I have yet to share any chemistry with any of them. Then Europeans are I don't know preppy and intimidating for the most part.

• What if we're talking about physical attraction?

• Well those two would be it too. I mean, every race has some good and bad looking men.

• Thanks for answering!

• Not this shit again

• Why do people dislike discussing this?

• @MyUsernameRules Why do you get so worked up over this shit yes it matters to some people but not all. You have a very negative attitude about yourself and guys that look like you in general I have been attracted to Indian guys way darker than you I really think the problem for you might be your personality. I saw on a recent question that its been a long time since you even approached a girl seems like its you not girls that don't find you attractive. What about girls that do find you attractive? you can say girls don't find you attractive at all what kind of girls do you approach? Do yo go places or have friends that can help you?

• I am a white female and never in my lifetime have I been attracted to an East Asian or an Indian man. I feel guilty about it, but I also can't help who I'm attracted to, I guess. :/ I WANT to be open to everyone and give all ethnicities a chance, though I just have not found myself attracted to one of either, even on movies or TV.

• Not even Sendhil Ramamurthy or Harry Shum Jr?

• I think there's always room for a person's mind to change! Like I said, I haven't ever found myself attracted to East Asian or Indian men... But then again, I haven't seen every East Asian or Indian man in the world! There's bound to be someone I find attractive, I just haven't met/seen them yet! Just because the attraction in general isn't there, doesn't mean it can't exist if I see/meet the right person! The potential for attraction is always there.
      And three do! They're all white.

• by the way did you cast your vote? If so, which did u vote for?

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 39

• lol ya i am a white guy who can't find black girls attractive at all... maybe as a friend, but even thats rare.

my preference is brown girls.. latina indian and middle eastern

then white girls and Asians

brown girls are just sexier I don't know why

• Brown girls are pretty sexy

• I can't really say. I'd definitely need to count and normalize the numbers. I can probably stand on a crowded street in any country and count 100 women I like. I can't think of any one ethnicity that is a turn-off, or even one that is less likely to turn me on than the others.

• I voted Black women. I'm generally not as attracted to the physical traits prevalent in people of that race. For example, very dark skin tones and ultra curly hair do not attract me as much as lighter skin tones and smoother hair. I'm sorry if I insult anybody, but that's honestly how I feel. And I certainly don't consider myself a racist.

I'm a white male by the way.

• These questions just make people feel bad about themselves or give other people a distorted view of reality.

• I voted white. I am white myself. It's not because of aesthetic reasons though, but rather cultural reasons. White women have it in their heads that they should dress like sluts and sleep around like sluts, but that we should treat them like holy virgins sent from Heaven.

• What if it was for aesthetic reasons?

• What if we were talking only about looks?

• Hm, good question. It's honestly really hard for me to judge by looks alone though.

• i dislike Asian women because they're SHORT

• I didn't think guys cared about height much...

• My Asian GF is taller than you she's 5'8" not every Asian women is short

• i mean by average

• I am white. I am not attracted to anyone of another race. I find the physical characterises of other races to be sexually repulsive. This is normal in all animal species and it is normal instinctive behaviour in humans.
    I have friendships of varying degrees with people of several races, but I draw the line at sexual relations.
    Each of us is the product of millions of years of evolution. I do not intend to commit genetic suicide through miscegenation.

• Equally litle attracted to black and indian, followed by asian.

I'm indifferent if she's hispanic or white. Also it's not all indian, black and east Asians I'm not attracted to, I just find myself less attracted to them generally. If I'm attracted, I would prioritise them equally as anyone else I'm attracted to.

• Emm I forgot to mention, I'm white, but you can see that by looking at my picture haha.

• You had indian as it's own category, so I didn't include india, but there's other Asian countries I consider to be more west then china, japan, korea etc.

• Ahh I see.

• I find some women from all of those groups physically attractive, but in terms of which group I find has the worst ratio of attractive to unattractive, for me it's black girls.

• I use to think that certain ethnicity's looked better than others, but hot damn I'm proven wrong every time I step outside.

• I've always been partial to Asian females, koreans in particular. I'm hispanic (mexican).

• What did you vote as?
      The question was about LEAST not MOST...

• whoops, I did vote for black (the ethnicity im least attracted to), I just got it a bit twisted in my response.

• Oh ok haha

• Ethnicity doesn't really matter to me. I voted D because a lot of the indian girls in my school aren't that nice or attractive.

• What state do you live in?

• As an Indian guy, I think this poll has convinced me that there's no point in approaching a girl of any other race. My confidence level just hit rock bottom.

• Dude, you're in Detroit, there's Black girls everywhere. Confidence, brother!

• hey dude, don't be sad, there's a right girl out there for you whatever race she turns to be, i hispanic/australian and my boyfriend is full nepali. prior to meeting him i never had a romantic interest in nepali (i didn't know any) or indian men, this wasn't due to bias thinking but more a fear of cultural differences later down the track (marriage/religion/family expectation/society judging) and because all my male indian friends were curtious and respectful to me and because of this i never thought they would be interested in me in the dating and or marriage sense so i never thought to persue somebody of such a different race.

• But when i met my bf i knew he was right for me even tho our cultures were so different we took a chance on love,10 months later after a lot of effort, communication, patience, hard work, arguing, crying, nearly breaking up multiple times i can now finally say our families are fully accepting and his the man i will marry and spend my life with:) one last thing we are going to nepal to meet his family and marry shortly so please take a chance on love and don't take the small stuff to heart :) GOodluck ! chiquita

• Wheres a box for us Biracials ffs!

• Sorry bro, they only give 5 options max. I'm Black but I got a little Cherokee in me as well, but I just refer to myself as Black.

• its ok :)

• Don't call me racist but black, the way it is here in Connecticut, they have that streotype black ghetto attitude and that they are better than every body else

• Working in down town Chicago I have seen stunning women of all races. I couldn't pick it comes down to the person.

• I'm attracted to all races as well.
      What races do u think has the smallest percentage of attractive females?

• Honestly white women even though I'm white myself, and I can't make a judgement on Indian women due to not having any around where I live

• I can't vote on this either as i have a habit of looking at their inner and outer beauty without looking at their ethnicity. at the end of the day you need to find someone you can share your time with. and i refer my girl to be a little fun. I have certain preferences and can get a little picky when it comes to women in general. But if they have a good heart and are honest enough that is all I need. :)

• I'm attracted to all races equally I have seen beautiful women of all races.

• I find blacks and Indians to be least attractive. But that don't mean they can't attract guys at all.

• I've never been attracted to a black woman before, so...

• Hmm I guess East Asian for me , but I'm sure there are attractive ones out there.

• Are you White?

• But my family varies some are dark skinned, light skinned and some tan like me

• Cool haha!

• Klingons. Definitely.

• I find attractive women in all races.

• Im surry for y'all Indian HAWTIES and CUTIES out there :/

• Well, guys were fine with Indian girls. I'm Black and I thought we were going to finish last, guess not.

• Actually.. u have a higher chance cuz of da BBC xD

• Nawh, girls don't really care about that tbh. And those who do are not the kind I'm into.

• I find them all attractive. Everyone is most, everyone is least.

• So you didn't vote?

• Dude I think the thing with Indian guys is that they tend to be skinny

• Aesthetics>race

• I'm from India, I don't give much weight to race but given the choices, I'd pick east Asian.

• I'm officially embarrassed to be Indian.

• Least attracted to Blacks but i think Beyonce is gorgeous !!!

• Hmm are there Black people in UAE?

• Offcourse there are. There is a mini africa already. Not that i am racially profiling them.
      I am assuming you are Black and wanna move to the UAE? lol

• Nah I'm cool with being in the States

• Black or Indian
    but i vote for Black.

• More from Guys
    9