Am I dating him out of loneliness?

I broke up with a long-term bf 3 months ago (I don't miss him at all), and met this new guy recently. We've been dating for a few weeks now and honestly we're a terrible match. He's quite outgoing and enjoys drinking/partying a lot more than I do, and has had tons of sexual partners in the past. I'm very quiet and enjoy staying in, plus I'm kind of a prude haha. Thing is we get along really well somehow and can talk/joke around for hours on end.. last time he made me laugh so hard I almost fell out of my seat. I also feel comfortable being myself around him and telling him personal things. Plus I find him physically attractive. He's definitely the opposite of my usual type (I prefer nerdier guys =D), and I'm wondering if I'm just with him out of loneliness?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like you like him. Just not the fact that he drinks/parties & his past.