Girls, would you not text a guy back if he suggests a date that's not so great of an idea?

Ok so I had a first date with a girl and it went well. We both kept in touch after the first date. After a few days of texting back and forth I decided I better setup a second date and decided we could go to the zoo when she isn't so busy. She agreed. So I am trying to setup a second date and I haven't heard from her. It's really hot outside and I'm starting to think now that the zoo is a bad idea. Girls would you not text a guy back for a second date if you think the date idea is a bad one or will you just politely suggest something else?

What Girls Said 2

• if a girl genuinely liked you then she would suggest something else politely. But if she was only attracted to you and didn't like you as much then you can forget about it...

• If she is interest she will offer an alternative. Maybe there is something else going on

What Guys Said 0