How to feel more confident about my small breasts around my boyfriend?

My breasts are barely a 34a, and I absolutely hate them, my mum is also a 34a so there's not much hope for me anyway! I am 16 and I started my period when I was 11 so apparently they will not grow any more and even if they do it will barely be noticeable. I got into a relationship about 2 months ago and my boyfriend has seen me without anything on my top half once, but it was dark with only dim fairy lights on and even then I kept trying to cover myself with my arms as I didn't feel confident. I do have curvy hips and bum and I am fairly happy with how my bottom half is but I was just wondering if there was any advice on how I can be more confident about myself in front of my boyfriend about my breasts, and even though he says I'm perfect how I am I dont believe him, I just feel so down about it

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't give up hope on them growing. Because your still growing.. and love yourself and dont dwell on it.. everyone is different and attracted to different body types. He finds you attractive and will accept you as you are. If he doesn't then he doesn't deserve you.

What Guys Said 5

• Be proud of your body. Guys aren't as worried about woman's breast as much as they think we are. If a guy loves you, he will love all of you. And seeing that you are young.. I hope you are being safe because you have a whole life to experience... Don't let an accident change the course of your life until you are ready for that.

• There is nothing wrong with a 34a on a thin girl.

• I actually hate it when tits are too large believe it or not I always love natural proportionate breasts guys don't really judge tits and the ones who do are akin to women who judge men based on endowment or height

• Men like boobs in general and if they are triangular you can't keep a guy away from those worth a damn.

• Small breasts are awesome. Just watch this on YouTube, this comedian explains why: Mitch Fatel - Breasts

What Girls Said 1

• Boo boo, be proud of those raisins. Okay boo boo? There's love for everyone