What's your guy's opinions on a girl's eyes?

Basically... I have ridiculously small eyes. When I smile, my eyes are practically nonexistant, they're just a line, due to my high cheek bones.

I know a lot of guys are really into eyes, which I assume means big eyes? I'm not quite sure. Do smaller eyes on a girl make her look unattractive or more masculine (I've heard this before also)?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I think everyone has beautiful eyes! Eyes are so unique to the individual regarding color, shape, size, etc. Yours are certainly no exception, you're gorgeous and I love your eye shape. I feel like most guys just love eyes in general on women, it seems to be something many of them are captivated by. I can't imagine anyone's eyes being unattractive :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Aw, thanks. <3 I love the color of my eyes (hazel, but more on the green side), but I'm always like.. they're so small that nobody will ever notice the color. :P

• haha! They aren't even small! But sometimes people view themselves much harsher than the way other people view them. I always see people picking out insignificant things about themselves that aren't even noticeable to others. Don't worry about it:)

• Thanks for MH! :)

What Guys Said 2

• I honostly don't think people will look at it in a bad way :) I like your eyes. They are pretty!

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol have ur ever heard of the eye smile =P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You don't have small eyes. They're really pretty I think. But they're really not small :) they're perfect for your face

0|0
    0|0