Will I find someone in college?

I have never been in a relationship (I always get "friendzoned") and only one guy has ever liked me (but that's a story for another day xD) so I was wondering if I will find someone when I start college soon? Now that I've graduated high school I've been feeling very depressed because I'm so lonely. I've also become more insecure about how I look and I keep wondering if that's the reason I can't get a boyfriend. I know this shouldn't bother me but when you've been single your whole life whole everyone else around you is in relationships it gets you down. ya know? So yeah do you guys think I'll find someone soon?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are millions of people put there and yes, you'll definitely find your partner. Tbt you're not the only girl who thinks like that and marriages/relationships still happen like everyday.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0