Girls, would you date a amateur or professional fighter?

6'0 feet tall very lean and athletic. I'm not a brute or a moron. I'm into music, art, and I like to cook. The only thing is I may come home or to visit with a black eye every once in a while.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course. Women like men that we know can protect us. Knowing how to cook (AND enjoying it) is always a plus too. I'm sure a girl could over look a black eye or two with all your other great qualities!

What Girls Said 3

• You can just beat up my bf and drag me away by the hair, to your cave or wherever I guess. I'd be cool with that :)

Dating a fighter wouldn't be a problem I don't think, I just know I'd definitely worry before a fight. But I dunno, I doubt that it would be more stress than I could handle, I've had bfs in bands before, going to watch them play was always fun, thats the only thing I can really compare it to. But going to watch my man beat someones ass or possibly get his ass beat would obviously be a very different experience, but I'm guessing it would prolly still be pretty exciting

So yeah, I'd prolly consider dating a fighter. The fact that the majority of the fighters I've seen have been in ridiculously good shape might help your cause there :P

• Hellooooooo Mr. Right ;)

Haha, being perfectly serious, as long as you mean fighting as a sport, and not constantly getting into fisticuffs at the bar, it's hawt. Blame it on residual cavewoman tendencies, but there's something so raw and primal about a guy who is dominant and can protect you physically, and still be tender and warm at home.

• omg you'd come home to me wit a black eye and i'd be all ''omg baby you ok kiss kiss kiss i love you baby''

What Guys Said 0