How to get a girlfriend as a sophmore?

I'm 15 and i can't talk to girls very well and i would like to ask this girl out but I don't know if she likes me or if she availible and i dont want to ruin my chances

Most Helpful Girl

• If you think you have a shot, go for it, but if you don't think you can do that build up to that point. Like smile at her and if she smiles back hold the door for her. Then try talking to her. Generally girls get weirded out if you just ask her out randomly. Say hi and strike up a conversation. Work your way up to asking her out.

What Girls Said 2

• honestly just ask her

• Be nice and charming when you talk to her and and do stuff like holding the door for her, and smile at her when your eyes meet. Don't follow her around too much, then she'll find it too much. I think that if you do this for some time before you ask her out, she will probably say yes

What Guys Said 3

• Hey there. Looks like we have the same name.

Anyway, there's no sure way to get a girlfriend because you are who you are. Just gotta hope you get lucky with someone who's compatible.

But to look for someone, you must learn to speak. People don't like conversation let-downers or others who just don't talk too much. No one-word answers or groans. Express intelligent opinions, stay open-minded.

Choosing people, now. You don't know this fancy lady all to well, do you. You like her for who she appears to be, yes? Learn her. Talk to her. Stay talking to her. That'll tell you. You won't have to ask if she has a boyfriend. Once you ask that, you're out there. She knows. She'll tell you if you occasionally ask her "What's up?" (you know. "Talking to my boyfriend on the phone." or "Hanging with the bf".)

Also, be polite. Very. Ask her if you should stop talking when she's out with friends or something, you know?
    Don't over-compliment.

So you got all that? Ask her if you could get her Facebook or number, maybe her Facebook (number might sell you out) and talk. Learn her, see if she's compatible first.

• If you don't take a chance, you won't ever get anywhere. Asking her won't really change how she feels about you, and not asking her is how you get nowhere.

Why not first, ask her if she has a boyfriend, If not, ask her out on a date. One date. Not to be a boyfriend or a girlfriend- a date to actually learn a bit about eachother. You can't know much if you don't know her relationship status, so might as well start small.

• I'm sick of reading this stuff,... listen if you're a white guy, with an average personality, and not overweight there's no reason for you to complain.