Should I still be in this relationship?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for about 8 months now and earlier when we were about 3 weeks into our dating relationship he set me up on a "joke" or whatever you want to call it. We have been friends previously to us dating and I know his friends pretty well and I liked one of his friends but would never leave my boyfriend for his friend. He had his friend text me saying I like you and I know you like me and I admitted to his friend that I did like him. His friend then asked me to break up with my boyfriend (his best friend! ) and date him which I did not! But in the mean time MY boyfriend is watching the whole conversation and then he got mad at me for being honest. I just admitted to liking him but I did not leave my boyfriend for him. We broke up after that. We were separated for about a month and then we decided to get back together and eight months later he still won't let me live that down. I don't know what to do. I'm thinking of calling it quits but I really want to be sure before I do. Thanks!

And he also considered that "cheating" on him

Most Helpful Guy

• If he doesn't believe that you were just being frank but had no intention of cheating on him, then he isn't worth it. Don't get a guy that can't trust you.

What Guys Said 1

• He's being immature, but welcome to a guy's world.

Girls do that kind of shit to guys all the time in some way, shape, or form.

What Girls Said 1

• hmm should you really trust someone that would do that to you, go behind your back be sneeky and use his pal to text you that stuff and test how you would react? and him still holding a grudge over that? im sure you could find someone much better than won't try deceive you like that! good luck <3