Would you date a mild germaphobe?

Would you date someone who is kinda paranoid about germs? Would it be fun to mess with them?

Most Helpful Guy

• i would definitely give them the time of day:D why not?:)

What Guys Said 2

• My ex was like that. I couldn't sit on her bed if I wore my pants out, I'd have to take them off. Clearly not all inconveniences are vexatious. :)

• I'm one myself, so I'd understand.

What Girls Said 1

• Did you ever watch that movie "Along Came Polly"? I think Jennifer Aniston's character had a lot of fun making Ben Stiller's character squirm. :) I think it's a bit of a quirk, but it's better to be on the safe side and want to look after yourself, but if it's affecting you from having fun with someone, maybe you should look for a guy with the same kind of thoughts about being "clean". I'm not a germaphobe myself because I actually welcome some germs in my system so I can develop a better immunity. I do get a flu shot each year though. But I do believe in washing my hands and avoiding really dirty places. I confess, a few years ago I have touched a crosswalk button and then wiped my nose. I am still alive. :)