He played me, right?

I was dating a guy that I think may have been trying to manipulate me into sleeping with him.

He knew I was a virgin and inexperienced but he would push for physical stuff. I didn't have sex but we did get to kiss and he touched me a lot, literally everywhere. He even rested his hand on my underwear one time.

He didn't directly make me do anytbing but he gradually worked his way up and made me think it was ok. I was very uneasy at first.

He would tell me how amazing I was, how compatible we were, how attractive I am, how much he liked me, how much he would like to date me, etc.

When I moved home he stopped showing much interest. Very little texting and even no effort on my birthday.

He said before he wouldn't see anyone else until we began dating.

Odd thing- randomly said we weren't exclusive. Said he didn't want me to miss Out on opportunities.

He would give me opposite ends of the spectrum- very interested and not. Pushed off commitment and said it was because of school.

Said he wanted to date me and two days later said dating Was a bad idea because we were too different. Told me he would see other girls if he found a more compatible one.

I told him he led me on and he didn't apologize. Said I was attacking him and that I hurt him. But didn't acknowledge what he put me through.

I was upfront from the beginning, so I don't buy that I was confusing. Said I mistreated him, etc.

He was my first kiss though and I regret kissing such a tool :/

He did play me right? I'm not crazy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you're probably right in assuming he just wanted sex. Good for you though with trying to only go as far as your comfortable with because forced sexual acts aren't cool and shouldn't be tolerated. You deserve better.

What Guys Said 5

• Seems like her put more emphasis on the physical than the emotional/bonding part of the relationship, so yeah. You're not crazy.

• Sex is nothing to girls these days so a kiss can't be a big deal at all. I am surprised there are still girls who think kissing is something. Yes he definitely was trying to play you. If I were to play a girl, which I never will, I would have done something similar to what he did to you. I really don't know why girls can't tell when a guy is playing them or not when it's so obvious!

• I never dated before. And he said all the good things for a long time and threw in the not exclusive until pretty late into when I was seeing him. Even when he threw in the not exclusive he would also randomly throw in how much he did like me.

He was convincing about the physical stuff too. Made himself come off as a really nice guy. I think he took advantage of the fact that I'm inexperienced.

I'm pretty sad that I had my first dating experience with this jerk.

• I'm also not a normal girl. I still think kissing is a really special thing to share with a guy. I'm aware there is really no one else like me anymore

• Ya. He tried to play u. Learn from it and move on

• Yeah he pretty much played you. Please don't go assuming all guys are players like this guy.

• I really hope so. I just want a nice guy.

• Did you ever get a chance to see how he treated or talked to other girls?

• He met my sister and he was nice to her. But I didn't see anything else firsthand. He does seem to have had quite the dating past but I don't know what to believe really. I feel like he lied a lot to get what he wanted

• Post a picture it would be helpful

What Girls Said 3

• your not crazy, you shouldn't have to put up with that. you just need to think"jees first kiss is always the worst but as you move forward you remise there's plenty of fish in the water. honey he did play you and you will learn how to tell the difference between the one and the tool. your guys out there. you just need to find him:)

• Yes sweetheart he did. I'm happy you didn't give in..

• yeeea he did, if he gives mixed signals then yeah, im sorry girl