What is the best way to find out if a girl likes you in the workplace? How do you take it further?

We work at the same building but with a different company so their isn't a policy against it or anything. Suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• I had the reverse of this. He flirted (and initiated such), but then suddenly went cold/quiet. I would have liked him to drop me a friendly email - literally 'hi, how was your weekend'. I'd suggest you do this, see how she reacts and then maybe things will organically develop from there!

What Girls Said 2

• Get up, go to her, and ask her if she would like to hang out with you sometime.

If she says no, you know how she feels about you.

• When you guys see each other, strike up a conversation. Talk about anything, your interests, your hobbies, work... something.
    If you guys have chemistry, you can ask her to hang out during a break or something, keep it light... and things can progress from there.
    How well do you know her?

What Guys Said 0