GIRLS PLAYING HARD TO GET SUCKS?

You complain about finding a nice loving guy yet you like playing games by playing hard to get, to most smart and serious guys thats really a turn off, only players have too much time to be chasing after you and its makes you look childish, being open and honest doesn't make you cheap, it makes you reliable. This other girl is playing hard to get on me even though i know she likes me but im about to let go and move on.

was facing the same situation recently bro.. ended up deleting the girl from my life coz i trie but she took my effort and time for granted even though she knew she wanted. I had good intentions about her but she was expecting me to play the chase game like other jerks out there in which i declined coz i got shit to do.3 weeks now without contact after i told her that we cannot be anything even friend hence we are very different intellectually and we should just forget about each other.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she's not into you.

What Girls Said 3

• Totally agree with santabob123

• Sometimes girls like me play hard to get cause of trust. I have been hurt many time and lots of girls have and that part of being hard to get with most girls

• I've been hurt by guys before and want to get to know the guy before I do all the can I date you thing.

What Guys Said 3