I honestly would love to know why black girls aren't liked physically?

Why are black girls always the "least attractive"? However black guys NEVER get the "least attractive".. I really don't understand. Obviously this is a predominantly white site, but I still don't understand. Why is that.. what do you find unattractive about black girls however attractive about black guys... its like black is only beautiful in a male form to all of you people on here. Confusing.

Everyone seems to think I'm one of THOSE black girls who are trying to see if a certain race likes me. Whatever the case may be with those questions. I'm actually in a relationship, I've seen so many polls on here and out of curiosity wanted to ask.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know a lot of guys who love black girls. Especially if they r more into Ass, highs n shape. Everyone knows black girls usually have ass. A lot of my friends r just scared to approach them.

Beautiful, pretty, sexy, attractive r not all the same things. Everyone has something. I may find Asian girls beautiful, Indian girls pretty, black and Latin girls sexy and white girls attractive (all on average)

Black girls r beautiful, n in every race u have beauty. The only difference is their attitude. Attitude can be a huge turn off for many guys.

Smile more, be friendly, u know, things they teach us in kindergarten n all should be well.

For me it's not so much race, but shape n features that I find most attractive on a woman. I've dated all of them n more or less they all pretty much feel the same. Shape n curves is where I notice the difference among women

• I feel there are beautiful women in every race

• Try online dating

• Agree with Jsl. Nowadays that's how you know, without feeling embarrassed, if someone is willing to date interracially.

What Guys Said 26

• Take five seconds from your day and look at this pretty picture of couples. I hope it improves your day from all the negativity that a gag poll has brought up on you.

cinemism.files.wordpress.com/.../...-enough_lg.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/35aub6o.png

• Very beautiful couples. But I'm actually in a relationship so it has nothing to do with that. Just curiosity.

• Well this question wasn't directed towards just white guys and only their opinions. Was for all races of guys and I think the couples are beautiful and that baby is a cutie! :D

• Awww. Such a cute family. Beautiful Blasian baby, per usual.

• I have been dating a black girl, but I think there are stereotypes out there for sure. Even when I am out with this girl, people stare at me as though I came from another planet. The thing is that if it's the other way around a black guy and a white woman, people don't seem to be as bothered.

• I think because black race tends to mean strong features and those can be attractive in men but not so in women.

• Black girls are attractive but the thing is, their chances would be higher if more black girls were open to dating Indian guys and Asian guys rather than usually just sticking to white guys interracially.

• Yeah I definitely agree with you. Its just when you think interracial couple you think black and white. Probably how they see it. But yeah more PEOPLE in general should be open. Buy hey, preferences I guess.

• If you looked at the poll votes, least attractive guys (Indians) had at least 10 more votes than least attractive girls (blacks). That should tell you girls generally care more about skin color than guys. When Indian guys usually ask questions before attraction here, they usually ask girls in general if they are attracted to them or not yet only 3 to 6 girls at most answer the question and not all of them say yes. When black girls ask questions related to attraction, almost all of the time they only ask white guys and not guys of all races in general. Even then, there are at least 10 to 20 white guys who answer back and almost all of them say yes.

• Lol whoa whoa there I said I agree with you! Lol

• I dont know why that happens and for me it isn't just black girls but all girls from other races. I dont find them ugly and i have nothing against them. Its just that i have never been attracted to one before. I guess my body sees the same race as a sense of compatibility.

• Normal for someone to be attracted to their own race.

• No. I think it's because if you are from America, all you see are White chicks and White guys everywhere. What you see is what you like. notice this. Go around and see how many minorities are out there making a name for themselves in the Modeling industry and Victoria's Secret, etc. and how many sucessful and famous minorities are out there that you see on TV then you can say this. But you're right, could be just the "racial compatibility" thing. For all you know, you may not have anything compatible with the white chick you have fallen for, except for race. Just my two cents on what I've noticed/observed/been told.

• I think black women are really beautiful. Very nice features and curves. Halle berry, beyonce come to mind

• First guy :P probably the only with the looks of this site lmao but yeah who doesn't love Beyonce :D

• i agree for me black girls naturally have the nicest figures especially if they would be slimmer. ^-^

• I like them because im a butt man

• To my knowledge, and hearing a few friends talk, I believe the stereotypical black girl portrayed on tv is unattractive. I don't know if you are from the US but if you are you'll know what I am talking about. I know black girls like that are out there, and honestly, I can't think of anything more unattractive than a black girl acting like vengeful ghetto drama queens.

• Said it yourself, STEREOTYPICAL black girl. But thank you for your opinion! :)

• It does not necessarily imply that there aren't black girls like that. So the problem isn't that people don't like black girls, it's that people generally have a bad image of black girls.

• I would go with blind and week of character. Or looking for that fake blond with the carnival tits. I don't know, I like women, and I love how every race has particular traits belonging to them that are very very attractive, so I can't answer you haha!! Maybe they're on crack, or too much T. V or some twisted scam like that.

• Uhmm ok?

• Ooh I didn't read your question right lol sorry! But yes every race has that one beautiful thing about them. :) Thanks for your opinion :)

• Most black girls are 90% loud, rude, strong willed, and always have something to fight or complain about. The other 10% is very sweet and beautiful. I should know I just broke up with one.

• and by 90% i mean 90% of their personality

• What needs to be understood is that it is the MAJORITY! I have talked to plenty of black guys about this and they tell me it's why they don't date black women... because they grow up around them and know how much trouble they can be.

• Whatever floats your boat. :) Too bad black girls stick up for themselves and aren't as vulnerable as some girls which makes them a bitch. Oh well :) but thank you guys for your opinions! Always welcome.

• I like SOME black, white or Asian girls physically, dislike SOME others.

• Good for you! you are not close minded or brainwashed by the media! There are a lot of beautiful Asian women and men, lots of beautiful other raced women as well just saying

• The human male is biased towards all things Bright and fair which is not always the case with black girls. The evolution has been such that of black as being ugly, evil and unattractive. Also many a times the black women are physically bigger or on par with most of the men which really is a turn off for a normal guy. and yea their physical features are just too intimidating for sure. The look on black girls faces is also way too intimidating most of the times. Just being honest you know !!!

• To a "normal guy"? So if a guy finds a black girl attractive he isn't normal? Lol ok but thank you for your opinion. :D

• Well yes, African American girls and African girls tend to look pretty different. Not that I think African girls are any less beautiful. But yes I meant African American girls but like I said you're opinion is welcome :)

• *your

• All I'm going to say is that you should have asked this without being anon and blocked from anon users posting. People like to hide in stuff like this.

• I don't mind anon people and I'm anon because I know so many girls post questions similar to this and I don't want people all in my shit.

• Oh. Well people say stuff as anon that they wouldn't say if they weren't.

• It's a tendency to like/pursue white or fairer girls where i am from. Here, fairness equals beauty, so more the fair a girl is guys find her attractive. Maybe it has been due to thinking that beauty/fairness equals a better partner. I don't know more about this, but that's what happens. Am trying to figure it out.

• I like black girls just fine. And I'm white. I actually always vote white women as least attractive on those types of questions because they sleep around the most and tend to get all these ugly tattoos and piercings.

• Wow, voting white woman on here is actually really rare. Especially from a white guy himself. But hey you're the 3rd guy who believes so lol

• Lols ahh someone had a bad experience with a white woman lol but I understand:)

• Not just a bad experience, pretty much EVERY experience with them has been bad, including my female family members.

• I am certain that black men would be hard wired to find black women attractive. It is the order of nature, the result of millions of years of evolution, for each race to be attracted to those of their own kind.

• Well I mean yeah I know that. But its like all other races make it seem as though ALL black girls are unattractive or "ugly" when there is unattractive people in every race. I feel like an unattractive black girl is just as equal to an unattractive white girl or Asian girl.

• Oh yeah definitely! I understand. But why all other races of girls in America come before black girls when we are all diverse here? I don't really feel like anyone can answer that question actually.

• Nope. Most black guys I know say " see I only like light skin black girls". Or " I would date you but your skin's too dark"

• Why do most guys like big boobs? Why do most girls like hard jawlines? It's just the way things go. Most black girls share a feature (or features) that are unattractive. At least, that's my best guess.

• Lolz you make it seem like a black girls features aren't normal. Who's to say who's features are normal.. but I'm just gonna take a wild guess and say you're white so I mean its not a shock. I was referring to other races mostly, because I already know a white persons answer. No offense. But thank you for your opinion! :)

• Black girls are attractive where are you getting this from.

• Oh, well I was just basing it on this site and the polls and such. But thank you for your opinion! :)

• wow, the fact that there was a poll that had to do with this is disturbing. It's probably based off stereotypes. Honestly all girls are beautiful, I have a few black girl friends who are drop dead gorgeous and I know a few guys who aren't black who find them attractive so don't worry about a stupid poll because it's not true!

• Well I agree, but this isn't a desperate plee like some of the black girls on here, unfortunately, I'm honestly just curious. I'm not single.

• i dont know I've gone out with many different types of girls the only type of girl i haven't gone out with is Asian and i think thats justs cause i dont talk to them in general there aren't many Asians where im from

• They can be alright. Though most black women in my generation (around 25 and younger) have no interest in dating a black guy, so i don't really pursue them since i expect auto-rejection

• Just like every other race, there are beautiful, average, and ugly black girls. The reason they are often ranked last, is likely because African Americans, and other black people are still a minority. So there are less of them, causing people to judge off a misconstrued perception of black women. Its nothing personal, merely a lack of experience. Pretty much people are stupid. Why do we have such wrong impressions of each other?
    We all have a problem with someone else. They look different, or believe in a different religion. We hate for no reason. No good reason at least. It becomes a bore. We can all be beautiful. We just need to love each other to do so.

• I understand. Couldn't agree with you any more. Sad part is that some people base everyone on the little experience they have. Straight ignorance. Nothing more, nothing less.

• 1|1
  • It might be stereotypes associated with a black female. I think too many people think of "rachet" in their heads

• Whatever floats your boat :) thankyou for your opinion :)

• Well, Black guys finished second to last...
    It's not like they're worlds apart

• Nope they actually come in right after white guys or 3rd right after Latin guys...

• I just said it, white guys are always number one. If not its rare...

• Yeah that's probably true...
      But what follows after that though?

• Since you asked:
    1) Their hair is a turn off.
    2) They have ugly, dirty looking feet.
    3) Their hands also look unattractive.
    4) Whatever they do to their underarms, they look rough and dirty.
    5) They really have to remove their body hair EVERY day to make the skin look smooth.
    Like I said, since you asked...

• And your opinion is welcome :) its a little odd considering your age and the fact that I'm sure you haven't met every black girl.. but its welcome. Thankyou. :)

• Respected Asker: What has age got anything to do with how you feel others attractive?

Frankly, I was the only one who ANSWERED the question rather than doing the usual political correctness circus and saying what your conscious does not agree with deep inside.

• Having said all that, I am not proud of my answer because everybody has been created by God and it is not right to criticize his creation.

• Do you like Indian guys?

Anyways, it could be the "ghetto" stereotype.

• Personally I'm not just saying this but I like any guy! Hell if he's cute with a nice personality I don't care what race he is. Honestly.

• But yeah stereotypes leave a wall. It so stupid.

• I honestly don't know. Personally I just don't feel attracted to black women. There's not much more to it than that. I still think they can be good looking and all that, but I still don't find them attractive.

• Well that's weird.. if you think they can be good looking why aren't you attracted to them? Or maybe is it that you just can't see yourself with a black girl?

• Didn't find that mean at all. And I understand what you're saying. But I'm pretty sure when you first meet a white or Asian girl they are just a pretty face until you get to know them personally right? How come a black girl one finds attractive can't get that equal chance to show herself.

• You have a GREAT point. And when I exaggerated the "Great," I meant it. Men maybe don't want to take the "risk." Since this seems common, men don't want to be treated oddly by friends and comrades? Just another guess of mine, but I can totally see that. But to completely hold them back may just mean... they just (as above) aren't naturally attracted to black woman. Something like that. Thanks for not being offended [ :) ]

What Girls Said 15

• Okay, I, in no way, am trying to offend you. I promise. And I am sorry if I do. But this is just a guess, just a heads-up. I think that one reason that men find a black woman less likable is due to stereotypes. They've been portrayed in older movies as boyish and especially in the "getto" or whatever. But I truly doubt that reason, but not fully, because it is possible. Or it may just be that most men still hold on to that little racist voice in the back of their head. And I am not portraying them as bad, or at least not trying to. Hell, even I can think a black man is weird in a certain scenario, or an Asian person. But I don't hate. I can date a black man, I can date an Asian man, I can date the stupid Internet! But it will take time in our brains till diversity is full on normal. I was born at a time when things had just gotten settled in, so that could be why for me. Again, this was a guess and I am sorry if I offended anyone. Hopefully this helped in any way.

• I'm not offended at all. Its actually sad that people feel that way. "Ghetto" and such. I mean black girls are known for sticking up for themselves... so if that gives of the "boyish" or "ghetto" vibe so then be it. But its not just that its with looks too. They make it seem like ALL black girls are ugly and ALL white girls are beautiful when that isn't the case. Every race has its unattractive people. But when it comes down to it, an unattractive white girl always seems to be "better" than an unattractive black girl. Even if they are equally unattractive.

• No I don't get offended. Everyone has their own opinion you know? And I was expecting certain answers from white people anyway no offense but yeah, its like a guy will take an unattractive white girl over an unattractive black girl. Just how it is.

• I do agree to an extent. But I have yet to see a man do so in front of my eyes. But I understand that and I'm sure they have their bad parts too. But I can understand that as frustrating/hurtful and all. I think if this is how it is, between a man and an "unattractive" black woman, the woman would have to start the relationship.

• its sad to see black people crying over white acceptance

its plenty of black women that are dimes to her race, but its a big deal bc some white boy wouldn't date you? why?

• Is this a rhetorical question? Or are you asking me? Because I'm actually in a relationship so this has nothing to do with me asking a white guy if he would date me lol , I just seen a couple of question based on this topic and wanted a few opinions out of curiosity.

• Well it's not just white people, it's everyone. Everywhere you go in the world light skin is embraced and dark skinned is shunned. Anywhere I go I always here that white women, or paler we mom are the most attractive, even within my own race. Eventually if people start to say thing enough you start to believe it. if everyone from the time you where norm told you your skin color was unattractive, or that you'd be prettier if you where a different color you'd be asking the same question

• I think peoples lack of attraction towards black people comes from a lack of black beauty in the media. Yeah we have Beyoncé but let's be honest, she's like the whitest looking black girl. So I think if we had grow up with almost everyone on tv looking like lip it's nyango or Gabrielle union, then everyone would see a dominance in black beauty. That's why I notice guys who grew up in a predominantly black area have a good attraction to black people

• Exactly. When non black people say they think Beyonce or Rihanna is beautiful I think c'mon lets be real here. I honestly think Meagan Good is up there with them and to me... she's a BLACK girl.

• Aahh great answer. I agree!

• I agree w this

• When people ask these type of questions I really feel like they're basing it off of GaG statistics lol Out in the real word there are PLENTY of people who find black women attractive. I see and/or have met many men from black to Asian in a relationship with a black woman. Overall, everyone's preference will be different. You can't please everyone. Just because some of us are a shade darker doesn't mean we are any less valuable than the next woman. Black women are beauts. :D

• Oh yes definitely, but since GAG is such a large site and it seems like so many feel like black girls are unattractive. I just had to wonder why. Doesn't faze me however. Even ignorant comments like that old man above lmao

• Yeah, I laughed my ass off at him. LOL

• 1. I think it depends entirely on location. I currently live in America and have noticed the same thing as you (black women viewed as unattractive) but when I vacation in Cambridge during the summers I noticed that I get a lot more attention over there from men of all different races, not just white men. I'm guessing because black women are viewed as more exotic over there.

2. Stereotypes. Unfortunately black women have a bad rep of being loud, uneducated, rude, and confrontational. These traits are seen as masculine therefore making us more unattractive among men. Similar to how Asian women are viewed as very submissive and feminine, which is why so many men fetishize them.

3. Media. When you turn on the TV, what race do you mostly see? When you go out to see a movie, what race will likely have the leading role? When you pass by a billboard on your way to work, what race will the models be? White. Everywhere you turn, white people are held on a pedestal, therefore people subconsciously view them as the superior race.

4. Peep pressure. I can speak from personal experience that there's often an immense amount of pressure from family members to date within my race.

5. Why does it matter? It makes me so sad to log on to this website everyday and see black girls bending over backwards to please white people. Why? Pale skin and blue eyes won't make a man any more valuable. We don't need to prove ourselves to white men, black men, or purple men.

• there are many reasons. and no I do not think black men are considered as more attractive or black women as less attractive. both attractive to their own certain level. it is just a matter of being the dominant gender or the submissive one -saying dominant and submissive generally. males need less physical attractiveness, though it is important too, but the primary need is to have special traits to attract a girl. girls, in the contrary, need more physical beauty and attractiveness, and having a typical feminine personality added to it will do it, not necessarily a special kind of it, or having special kinds of traits.
    so from this point both black men and women being equally attractive to their own level, it is more likely that their women, those of them less physically attractive average and below average, get less attention, while their men having some of the traits a man should have, can have more chance of being accepted if not be as physically very more attractive than the women mentioned.
    particular races attractiveness is determined between themselves. there should not be a comparison for there are differences and the determination will not be very correct.

• I'm a black girl and I think black girls are very attractive.

I'm straight, but I find black girls to be very beautiful.

• Me too, and I'm not just saying that because I'm black. I honestly feel that way. I really don't understand.

• I've seen quite a few of those questions, I never know how to even start to comment on them. It is sad. I pray to God that the damage that's been done to us blacks reverses in the future, it's still there, I see it everyday. I pray that we know our worth and that we truly believe in ourselves, and love ourselves cause babe, I can say I love myself, yes I do, but while I was growing up a white person was 'treasure' and I believed it, now that I'm older I know that's stupid, but it's been engraved in my mind, I wish I could wake up one day and it's not there anymore. I live in South Africa, a 20 years old democratic country, but the damage is so deep, even the younger generation of black girls will be affected. God knows when this will end. It's sad.

• Truly is. Its like people are brainwashing young black children into thinking they are way less than any other. Unfortunately, only a few will realize the stupidity and ignorance of that, while some will still believe so, asking those stupid questions. *sigh* This world will never change, so its best they learn their self worth at an early age, because as you get older, you notice how crappy this world is day by day. And it sucks, but what can you do about it.

• Mhmm I actually find black women more attractive than black men, generally speaking.
    Is it an afro American thing to be self conscious about their body? I mean when I hang out with my african/black girlfriends, I know and love that I don't have to worry about my body because they never judge that area. Never ever

• I'm not sure. Never met a black girl that was ashamed of their body. But on here black guys get a whole lot more praises then black girls.

• Very true. You need to check out those polls lolz

• But I definitely understand what you're saying. :)

• I'm not a lesbian but I think that black girls have sexy figures!! Booty envy!

• Say whaaaa?
    What's the ranking for guys? I don't see girls voting for Black guys on the polls...

Anyways stay strong sista!

• You see a black girl can't ask a simple question without people thinking its a desperate plee. I'm in a relationship currently and It was just a question out of curiosity.

Black guys are rarely least attractive. They come in higher than black girls.

• Indian guys always.

• Seriously? EVERY poll?

Indian boys are fiiiiiiiine

• All I gotta say is that black guys aren't seen as desirable either

• More desirable than a black girl on this site.

• @Answerstolife17 there you go

• Is this just one poll or multiple polls?

• I've noticed that too black guys never get least attractive !
    They always list the same
    Bad hair, ghetto attitude , large , bad perfume/stinky, dark skin

• I know its retarded!

• @christina132 : I'm a black girl myself , I don't mean black girl's have bad hair I was just listing what people usually say about black girls.

• OH no I totally got that! I was being sarcastic but I forgot it doesn't translate too well on the inter webs. Sorry for the confusion!

• As a girl, I think skin and hair are important features to make guys think if that girl is attractive or not. My ex was crazy about how my hair looks so nice all the time and it smells very good to him. He used to smell my hair and neck continuously even we were in a shopping mall and he looked no different than a drug addict when doing that. So I suppose black girls have black skin, it's hard to tell if the skin is nice or not, and the nature of their hair makes it look dry and messy. I have a lot of African girlfriends and they tend to use irritating perfume or deodorant, and how they put on colorful clothes that doesn't suit their skin, it even makes the black skin tone stand out, in a negative way.
    The way black girls put on make up and the color of lipsticks they use actually can be a reason make them less attractive. I have a friend who is black but the way she dresses up and does makeup makes her so beautiful and attractive. There're some ways that are very helpful for black girls to be more attractive, I hope my opinions help. And Im not racist, please dont take me wrong.

• Lols everyone's opinions are welcome. But black girls skin aren't "black" its different shades of brown. You have Beyonce black Rihanna black and Lupita black. Different shades. Maybe since your friends are African you feel that way, when you're a really dark tone its hard to match up with makeup or different colors. But black girls I've seen have no problems in that area at all. :)

• Just a curious thought, how do you even make your skin colour in a negative way? Can white people make their skin colour stand out in a negative way as well?

• Why do black women care about the men who don't find them attractive? Don't worry about them. I'm pretty sure men find black women attractive

• Its not the matter of caring for me, I could care less, I'm in a relationship. Its all out of curiosity.

• Not really every black guy says "I would date you put your skin's too dark" or "I only like dark skin light skin"

• @aamy811 that is true my ex hairstylist's son is dating a dark brown skin girl and he told his dark brown skin mom he wants to date someone that is light color and he pointed out me. Ugh no. How tacky

• Well, I guess it depends where exactly you are in the world and the feeling you give off.
    I'm half islander so I'm quite dark and I've had no trouble getting a boyfriend, in fact I probably have had more boyfriends than most of my white friends and the majority of them are white. I have quite a few black (or darker skinned) friends who don't seem to be as active in relationships as I am but I figured because they gave off this more I guess you could say 'macho' feeling while I'm more of the timid and shy type (at first sight).

It's not really the skin colour that makes us darker girls any less physically attractive, it's just about where you are and the type of girl a guy is attracted too.
    For example, my brother and I are close so when I asked him what kind of girls he likes (he's darker than me) He said white girls with blond hair.
    I asked some of his friends (who are mainly white) the majority of them said white girls, but the few that I'm closer to said they prefer darker skinned woman.
    My father who is also white said he found white women less attractive than darker skinned, that is why he found my mum (who is dark) much more attractive than his past wives who're white.

I was also aware of this as well since it seems like that too. But when you think about it, how much does movies, television and other things affect a person's preferences? How often do you see a dark skinned guy with a nice body in a movie, or have a great voice, or even have that 'bad boy' personality on TV that girls are attracted too.

• I have no trouble getting a guy. I'm actually dating interracially. Its just these polls and questions on this site that drove me to this question. But yeah I understand what you mean. However I don't understand the "mocho" part. Too bad black girls aren't vulnerable, maybe they'll get alil attention. Actually I think that "mocho" thing is pretty cool. Shows they stand up for them selves and not gullible. Makes guys intimidated I guess.

• I wasn't really sure how to word it, and I know I clearly worded it wrong. But I guess you get what I meant. Some guys find some us intimidating and that can be turn off, and some people think that all darker skinned woman will have that "mocho" personality and find it a turn off.