For girls with a racial preference: Why do you find white guys boring?

I heard a lot of white girls saying they prefer Latino/black men because they find white men boring and bland. In what way?

Are Latino/black men better flirters or have better social skills? Do white guys rarely get out there with other people? Most of the guys I see playing pool at the University of Houston campus were Lebanese/black/Asian/etc. So I was wondering if lack of social interaction has made many white girls prefer other ethnic groups as a way to experience more fun.

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't think it has anything to do with race. Anyone (any race) can be boring or good flirters or real social or fun, its all about the individuals personality. I mean the girls you proably are hearing about proably just have an attraction to other races other than their own kind or speaking from their own personal experiences. Not every girl thinks white guys are boring, I don't. I have also heard sterotypes just like the ones you heard. People should look at just the individuals personality, not base things on race. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• White guys are the best ;)) but that's just my preference! Everyone is different. Some find white guys boring others like me love them!

0|0
    0|0
  • White boys aren't boring at all. They're crazy lol

But I really don't see that many white girls saying they prefer black or Latino. That's kind rare where I'm from.

0|1
    1|0
  • Black/Latino guys are fun and have a lot more confidence than most white guys. They tend to show more attention to females than white guys. They are less whinny. Their more aggressive and spontanious. There are some awesome white guys though.

0|1
    0|0
    • When you say "attention to females" it means they like to care more about a girl's need. I'm confused because a lot of guys get called desperate when the care too much about what a girl wants.

Maybe guys care about her needs in the midst of their hectic schedule which adds to the mystery of their interesting life.

• hot latino men 《3 I don't know theyre sexy like mysterious.. manly they have a bit more confidence which is great but white guys r cute and adorable and i dont feel threatened Its all about the approach white guys need to be a little more aggressive not too much though... like black guys they r toooooo aggressiveve lol not cool

0|1
    0|0
  • No, well I never been around white guys cause they're pretty shallow and uptight from what I know of. It's just the person themselves. What makes them boring is that they're boring !!! I. even know people who are so attractive and are boring as hell. People just think they're amazing because of. how. they look

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• What part of campus were you on? Because when I went to UofH, I didn't see many blacks and Latinos, period. Much less just chilling and kicking it.

0|0
    0|0
  • http://i.minus.com/i7hWDF1vc15vz.gif

Like 90% of non-White girls who date interracial want White.

0|1
    0|0
  • Funny because most American white girls are boring themselves and have little substance.

0|2
    0|0