I'm sick of being a nice guy?

I've really grown to hate being a nice guy, I'm completely sick of it. I'm sick of everyone expecting me to all nice and kind all the time even though they treat me like shit. Even worse are girls. I'm fed up with how they think it's okay to treat guys like crap , yet it's wrong for guys to call them out on it. Seriously, it's so unfair, they get to whine and complain about rejection and d-bags but guys have act like f*cking robots? And their justifications are even worse, so, we're manipulative for showing kindness to someone we like? First off, you don't know if they're nice to everyone, second, you're honestly telling me you want and expect to be treated like shit, because, apparently that's "honest". And then, you reject us for dicks that just want to "pump and dump", but we're the real "winners" in the end because you love us when you're 40, want to settle down, and have kids with your douchebag absentee boyfriend. Oh, and it gets better, then you wonder how we end up so f*cking bitter, well, you try being rejected 10 times a day in favor of someone that'll just f*ck and run, or rather, have the girl you love choose the douchebag that nobody likes anyway. Oh yeah, and we're wrong for not being f*cking asexual, we're wrong for wanting to be with the girl we like, because we're the real douchebags, we should be happy with our shitty situation, how insane is that? Well, you know what, f*ck that. F*ck everyone, f*ck dating, f*ck love, and f*ck life, it's all stupid, and over complicated. It's not in my nature to not care about people, to just get what I want disregarding a girl's feelings and then discarding them, that's not me, never has been, never will be, and if I have to suffer for it than f*ck love and f*ck life, screw it there's just no point.

Most Helpful Guy

• Totally understand what you are going through. Keep being nice, but stop being helpful. People ask you for help.. First thing you do is ask what you'll get in return. Never ever help selflessly, unless it's true help like a friend is stuck a remote place at 2 am in the night. Be nice and learn to reject. Girl asks you to buy her a cake, tell her to buy you a pizza in return. If she refuses, you refuse too. Even i hated being a nice guy, i always got treated like shit and friendzoned. But i kept being nice but stopped being helpful. And i see how differently girls act. Dont be rude or asshole, just be on the same page as her.. Never do an inch more for her than she does for you and trust me, she'll fall for you in 2-3 months. Same goes for everyone else. Stop being a pushover. And help those people selflessly who can't repay you back, like old ones and handicapped. Within weeks you'll see the difference. Just one sentence you have to learn ' what do i get in return?' and it will change your life.. Trust me. Be extremely polite in refusing to do a favour.

What Girls Said 2

• I get this because girls always complain how guys don't treat them right and crap when we don't even treat guys right. Guys have way too high of expectations for girls just as girls have of guys. *yay society :(* be who you wanna be, screw anyone else.

• If the girl ends up with the douchebag they always get left anyways and go for the good guys

• Yeah, when theyre 35.

• So what? It could be you without you knowing. Or maybe you should step out too get out there. If you're gonna complain all day its just all pessimism.

What Guys Said 4

• I would class myself as a nice guy the thing is girls don't want a nice guy we are too passive they want to be told straight your sexy, hot cute, tight whatever the case. You probably come off as needy or boring because that's what I am seeing in myself lately. I totally understand what your saying though guys are expected to do all the work and in order for that to work you need to be 100% confident and I am not so I suck with women maybe you have the same problem. Just focus on bettering yourself learn to cook, dress better than the average man and stop being overly nice for no reason that's the sign of being a kiss ass and they don't find it attractive. I was nice like you for years got me zero girls just change or get used to being alone.

• You can be nice and still say no when people ask you for favors. You can be nice and respectfully let them know you will not be treated like shit.
    Girls are falling for the douchebags because they are cocky which the girls mistake for confidence. Learn to be more confident and that might help with things.

• Yeah bro I get you something like that happen to me recently if you don't mind can you read my question. Caring for others, or taken for granted sucks. It hurts and but what can we do.

• Sounds more like you are upset about women than being a nice guy. is it possible you're just ugly or come off as trying too hard?
    Also you should look into MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjnv8LYNu5Y

I've been a nice guy most of my life and it's hard when you start to resent people who you know are just using you and don't do shit in return. In the past few weeks I've begone to not give a shit about others and things like working which I have mixed feelings about, Because I have a big heart but in my head I know some people just want to be miserable and use people to get attention by using guilt trips.
    The worst part is when they see nothing wrong with what they are doing and blame ME for being an asshole when I say No and than call them out on how they treat me.

• I'm not ugly, girls look at me, then they start to know me.

• what is your personality like when you are hanging out with women?
      like what are some things you do or say. Also do you look at their boobs/body much or do you actually look at their face?
      Body language is also quite important too. do you shuffle around a lot or act all fidgety?