How to ask a girl on a date if you don't have a car?

I've been wanting to ask this girl I like on date, but I don't have a car or a license until December and I don't want to wait that long to ask her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Since you're under 18 it's not a big deal. You can either take her to places within walking distance or have a friend or family member drive you. Depending on your parents ability to embarrass you, you may want to put careful thought about whether you want to ask them to drive. Pick someone who will not tell embarrassing stories thinking they're cute. Also the bus works too while you're this young. As you get to 25 to 30 to 35 it really starts becoming less acceptable though. Just remember the schedule so you aren't waiting forever for it.

What Girls Said 7

• Ask her out without one and see if she will say yes.

• I don't think a license matters, but I'm young so the guys my age don't have cars. But honestly, not all girls think that a car is important.

• Step 1. Walk up to her
    Step 2. Ask her on a date

• That's not a big deal, my brother and I go on dates with no car as well

• Date a date with a car

• just ask her out already!

• Buy a bike with two seats^^ I think it is a really cute idea X)

What Guys Said 0