I always see race questions so I thought I'd ask?

What do you personally think of mixed girls?
I'm just curious, I'm extremely comfortable in my skin, love both my races and cultures to death but I just wonder what GaGers think, since everybody is usually very opinionated on other race questions.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mixed rocks. The most good looking celebs tend to be mixed: Mariah Carey, Mila Kunis and a whole heap of Brazilians. Being inbred (the polar opposite of mixed) brings sickness, being mixed brings what's known in biology as genetic vigour where harmful genes are minimised and healthy traits are expressed. Good genes translate into good appearance in many cases; it's why we find some people attractive physically because it means their genetics compliments are our own. Ever noticed how dark skinned folks tend to try to lighten their complexion and pale ones try to tan? The ideal is somewhere in the middle. There's some prejudice with mixed couples and kids from particular races, but they're just ignorant.

• I'm surprised you said this lol. I watched some documentary on this when I was younger, and have been fascinated ever since. Excuse the comparison, but I see it is something similar to the way people say mongrel dogs live longer, and it's a fact that pedigree dogs are all prone to certain illness depending on the breed, and we see that in races to. Although every race gets everything, blacks are more prone to diabetes, whites to cancer, some parts of Asia to heart disease etc...
      The documentary I watched said Brazil is basically the ideal place to test the theory and the long term effects of mixing since they are the most mixed up genetically.
      Apparently though, the most healthy generations would be the first and second mixed, and it would start deteriorating and going back down to normal levels the further down you get.

• Why surprise? Lol. Yep, Brazil is highly mixed. Very poor, but they've got good genes. I agree gradually harmful genes will accumulate as generations pass. Soo, the best people are the real mutts. Take two lines of race, both with little breeding outside their race, then mix them. The children will have hybrid vigour :D Harmful genes tend to be recessive; you need them in double dose to be expressed (explaining why they're seen in small "inbred" communities). Healthy genes tend to be dominant- a single dose will still be expressed. So if you're heterzygous for lots of genes (single doses) the bad weaker traits are not expressed while the strong ones are. You can see this in crops too where the experiment first started. Resulting progeny were more robust. If you took two people, each with hybrid vigour (at least four different races between them in total) and bred them I reckon the kids would be amazing. =)

What Guys Said 15

• There is no reason for people to be repelled from people because of their race. However, regarding a mate, everyone is going to have their unique preference, not necessarily because of the race in particular, but because of what is stereotypically a quality of women of that race. Most attraction starts with looks and first impressions, so that's where race shows up as a factor.

• Mix women are absolutely beautiful. I've dated a hand full of them, and not a single regret. I myself am not attracted to white women at all, and find it easy to want to date, or speak to mixed girls.

• Nothing different than a non mixed girl.
    If she's hot, she's hot. If she's ugly, she's ugly.

• This is one of the main reasons I asked lol. I see certain things said by guys about mixed girls that kinda make me sick. I really like your view on it.

• Glad you like it :)

• Multiracial girls can be just as beautiful and wonderful as any other.

• Mixed girls are beautiful. Most of them only stick to dating one or two races though.

• Depends lol.

• You are loved by a lot of guys. What mix btw?

• Haha its not a conventional "nice" mix.
      My mother is white, she's German. My father is black, he's half Eritrean and half Nigerian. Eritrea is a country near Etheopia.

• Thanks lol, I think it's kinda weird myself, like sometimes I look at my parents and I'm just like how the heck does a German lady even meet a Nigerian/Eritrean man lol, its just not two people you'd think would like each other. I guess that's just love though.

• Hey another Eritrean... well kind of.

• I don't like them any more or less than single race girls. Personality is more important.

• Mixed races are HAWT.
    The best of two worlds.

• Mixed is the best, physically speaking. What races are you?

• Ew... racism...
    Every race is hot.
    I used to think I wasn't into black chicks though. But then they started straightening their hair. And it was on like donkey kong again.

• they are the same as the other girls

• Mixed people are always the most beautiful. I have been on Gag for 4 years now and have only seen one or two race questions anyway.

• They look great!

• I am white w/ pure German blood & blonde hair/blue eyes... Born & raised in Germany for 6 years - just to give you an idea of my racial opinion.

There is this mixed girl at my high school that is gorgeous. She is lighter, and her hair is able to be curled or worn straight. So, even though I do not like non-white girls, I'd definitely date this girl.

So, there are some very beautiful mixed girls out there.

• My mother is German to lol, sometimes I do wonder how my parents were initially attracted to each other to.
      Although my mother comes from quite a mixed town in Germany and when I go there, I've never had problems with race, it's still not the norm right?

• Hamburg. Mainly turkish ethnic minorities there I think, well that's what I usually see when I visit anyway. But yea, I go many times a year and I've been going every year since I was a little kid, and I haven't had any more problems there than I have had at home, most people are welcoming, or just interested in where I'm from when I go there.
      What town are you from?

• G├╝tersloh.

What Girls Said 2

• a lot are pretty but then u have some basic ones that think theyre the shit just bc theyre mixed

• Thank you lmao, yes. It's guys fault though, trust me. Like growing up, I remember the way young boys would act over a mixed girl, especially ones with green eyes or something, you you had every ugly mixed girl thinking she was Alicia Keys lol.
      I remember some of my friends being on the phone to a guy, him asking who she's with, then what race am I, then suddenly because I'm mixed they have a friend who would love me apparently. Literally for this reason, when I meet people I tell them I'm fully black, I just can't be bothered with that crap.
      I thought it was strictly a little boy thing, but yesterday a 31 year old man told me how hot I am because I'm mixed and have curly hair and wouldn't shut up because my eyes are slightly lighter than his... just slightly. Makes me sick tbh. There's a lot of hot mixed girls, but there's an equal amount that come out looking like a car crash.

• In fact, girls do it to. Too many of my friends used to feel like they won the world cup when they got themselves a mixed man.

• yesss I have a friend who is dating this mixed man who looks like a foot but she swear he fine lol

• Guys love em I think they're beautiful most of the time