GaGers! Would you ever date someone you met online?

GaGers!
Would you ever date someone you met online?

I'm shocked that most people say yes!

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually think this site is a great site to meet someone through because you can see their posts and tell what kind of person they are. You can get a sense of their character if they are goofy, humorous, serious, intelligent, knowledgable, etc. And if they live nearby that's awesome then haha. I wouldn't mind meeting someone online as long as i can connect with her.

• Yeah.. that's the good thing about this site. The downside is when the person isn't into meeting online...

What Guys Said 14

• Hmm she would have to be the most awesome woman ever.. I mean I wouldn't take the chance on anything less with the Internet.

• sure, why not?

• I would really need to get to know her first hand

• Hell yes, if we clicked and I got to see and chat with them. =)

• Totally and i already kinda have.

• Yeah sure why not - if I click someone and their genuine why not.

• Yep.. 50% of relationships start online.

• If she lived near me and had the qualities of a girl I'd date, then yes.

• What if she had the qualities of a girl you'd date, was super pretty and awesome, but didn't live near you?

• Well then how could I date her? I don't do skype, I need to be able to see her in person at least once a month.

• I wouldn't mind.

• Sure. I would be down to try that.

• Yes why not? Skype first tho haha

• Of course!

• Yeah, why not.
    I mean what's the worse that can happen?

"I'm shocked that most people say yes! "
    Why?

• Why wouldn't I?

What Girls Said 10

• Three years ago, a man from Egypt found me on FB and from there----We started a whirl wind romance. By going on Yahoo and Skype every minute of our time, we Got better acquainted, and I even had the pleasure of learning a lot about his lovely family as well. Months later, I flew off to the magical land of Cairo, where I stayed with him for 30 days. Things went so well that 3 months later, I returned to him, where we tied the knot at the Ministry of Justice. I resided with him and his family for some time, and that same year, returned to the states.
    Although we have had many ups and downs, my fault, I will take the fall here, we still manage to work things out. However, Sadly, we have talked of divorce, but I have yet to see him do this. We have broke up and made up, but no matter what, we vowed to always love one another, see where God wants us (His God as well), and with open lines of communication and how much we Still do Respect and feel for each other, I believe time will tell us what we need to do. xx

• I hope you guys can work things out!

• Me, too, sweetie, thank you... It's so hard many times, talking then not talking, breaking up, then making up, but with the Middle East so bad, now worse than ever, I wonder if it Would be This in the end, that would keep us apart eternally.

• YES! I already like a gagger a whooooole lot and I've only been talking to him for a few days. He's fuckin perfect lol

• Wow, really? Who is it? I like someone from here, too.

• Lol just keep talking to him. Hell probably come around :)

• Perhaps. I'll cross my fingers. :)

• I guess so, why not! That is how most people meet nowadays anyway.

• I'm open to it.

• Yes. I met my ex online and I also met my current boyfriend online.

• No because I don't date

• I have dated 2 guys that I met online

• Yeah I would. As long as he checks out to be who he says he is lol

• I don't think so

• Yeah I would.