Where happened to all the good girls?

Maybe it's just me and the girls I meet were destined to be dating when they meet me (my luck). It seems on the rare occasions I do meet and get to know a girl, they are ALWAYS seeing somebody. What makes it even worse, I see so many great girls dating complete douchebags, often for years, and they don't seem to mind.

Am I looking for the single, sweet and attractive girl in the wrong place or something? I'm midway through college and there are many, many ladies around, but finding one is a sadly a challenge. It really does feel like nice guys finish last.

Ladies feel free to chime in here.

Most Helpful Girl

• They get fucked over by bad guys making them into bad girls fucking over good guys and the circle continues. But my experience a girl who dates a douche bag thinks they can change them but hardly that ever works. Please don't say nice guys finish last because one day a smart girl will not be dumb and choose you. Plus if you want a serious relationship it really depends on the right time and place it not something someone could plan.

What Girls Said 3

• Some girls a good and go bad when treated bad by bad guys.
    Some girls are naturally this way and can't be changed.
    Some girls are wannabes and want to be a bad girl to get guys.

Obviously not every girl is this way but I see it often, same thing with guys in what I stated above. It sucks but life isn't fair you just have to cautious of these peeps.

• I feel the same way you do and I'm in college also. All the guys here are assholes; I know, I tried. So keep trying if you want but I'm getting over it really. I'll just wait until I'm out of here. People are selfish and immature in college. Don't worry too hard about it. One day and all that.

• ok im 18 bout to start college and I've had a boyfriend for a year now he's the sweetest most caring guy deff not a douchebag and i would say im a good girl but i am his first serious girlfriend he's been asked out a lot but he found me instead and maybe thats what you need to do just find the right girl

What Guys Said 3

• The best ones stay in relationships longer. (same with us) The worst ones are always available (same with us) Therefore, the available ones aren't the best sample. (same with us)

• Yeah, where happened to them?

• There ain't no girls, can hold my body down. (in Johnny Cash music)