Is it possible to like someone you have never met in person?

Hey, so last December I was set up with my friend's cousin who I had never met before. We have never actually met in person but we Skype, we call, we text and we inbox each other all the time. He admits to really liking me and I feel like maybe I like him too... do you think it is possible to like someone you have never met in person though?

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely possible. Happens more often than you think

What Guys Said 4

• Are you familiar with the phrase 'brain boner'?

• Most definitely. Atleast, for people who aren't solely attracted to looks. But I found out she was attractive anyway. It also varies person to person though.

• Definitely is possible. Happened to me although I knew this person (in person) before we starting chatting online. But yeah, it's more than possible and happens more often than you think.

• I guess? Online dating is a possibility!

What Girls Said 2

• YES it's possible 100% cause you can still notice what kind of personality they have and admire it over Skype & the phone even if you haven't been able to meet them in person. currently my situation so, yes.

• he lives about 40 minutes away and neither of us can drive... What would you do? We both would do anything to see each other :/

• Thank you for all your help xx

• Definitely possible that can change once you do actually meet them in person