Ladies - 24 Year Old Virgin?

I'll be 24 in a few weeks... and I still haven't lost my virginity.

-I'm very shy and will NEVER approach a girl. I used to do so in the past and it always ended badly.

-I go out often with a few friends, but they already have girlfriends... so they aren't out to get girls.

-I am part of a few gym classes that are full of women (zumba and yoga for example)... but they always seem so distant and not wanting to talk.

Anyway... would a 24 year old virgin be a turn off for you women?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some may think it is but i don't see it as a turn off. :)

• When does it become a turn off? Like, at what age?

• I really dont know, some people lose thier virginity early or late. Society seems to put pressure on people that there needs to be a certain age, which could be in high school or in college but dont make that make u feel bad and all pressured to do it cuz u will just make urself all worried and compare yourself to people who have already lose it. Not everyone loses it in high school or college. How I see it, is you lose it when its the right time for you, not when society or people presssure you. :) plus u want to do it with the right person. :)

What Girls Said 4

• A 24-year-old virgin is not a turn off. Don't worry.

• There's nothing wrong with that :) You'll meet the right girl soon

• Not a turn off at all, more of a turn on, at least for me (: then again, I am a virgin myself

• doesn't matter

What Guys Said 3

• The fact that you're a virgin won't turn them off but the reasons why you're still a virgin might turn them off. I mean the girls in your gym classes don't know you're still a virgin yet seem distant and not wanting to talk. It may be because they aren't attracted to you and because of this they are turned off by you.

• The right one won't care unfortunately she is a rarity

• I know you asked girls, but...

I think being a 24 year old virgin is better then taking a girl home to your mothers house...

She might like you being a virgin, as you're free of STI's/STD's