Should I move on? Or wait?

There's this guy that goes to the same church as me. He's currently dating one of my friends, a non-member in our churches. He's always talking about wanting to get married in the temple, but he won't be able to unless she gets baptized. There have been adults saying that they are just experiencing dating one another, so i was wondering if i should wait for him, or move on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on, sweetie, he is taken right now, and it's like this needle in the haystack When he Might be Available, up for grabs again. Lord knows What could happen, what compromises may be made to make this relationship work better, and it is dead in the water with you Anyway because-------She is a friend, and it most likely would cause a conflict, even if they split up tomorrow.
    She would feel that you sinned, you stabbed her in the back by nabbing her 'Ex,' and you might lose your friendship And the guy from church, for who knows how long that may last.
    Tis better to look elsewhere, less complicated as well. There are many fish in the sea, and even someone in your church, who hasn't come along just yet.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you for allowing me to be here for you, I wish you much luck and God bless. xx

• Thank you ^_^

What Guys Said 4

• You did not make one single mention of whether you are interested in him and if so, why.

• Move on. There is no use wasting your time getting even more attached to him just to have your heart and hopes dashed to pieces.

• You need to compartmentalize.

Stay with him as a friend, but you have to accept that he's in a relationship right now and not chase.

Invest your emotions elsewhere.

• making the right choice by yourself

What Girls Said 1

• i think you should move on because you can't be waiting always. and there are other guys around, unless this guy is so special that u do not mind to wait for a few years to see how his relationship turn out