Are girls still excited by guys who aren't "bad boys"?

I'm pretty much anything but a bad boy. I can be aggressive in a bedroom, and I have plenty of ambition. Hiking and going to concerts and clubs, swimming, gaming, and cooking are frequent activities. Still, girls seem to lose interest in me. Usually they lose interest right as I fall for them. So, after much reading, I'm starting to think I might have better luck if I work on a "bad boy" image. (Girls like drama, right?) Maybe... shoot. Ahh. hmm.
Maybe have a random argument for no reason?
Fake an emotional issue?
Flirt with all kinds of girls all the time?
Try to look meaner?

Surely there's a way to still be interesting without being a "bad boy". Surely girls want more than just "danger". They want excitement. Adrenaline. Right? So is it possible to get that without crossing over to the dark side?

Most Helpful Girl

• Bad boys have driven me up the wall. Sure, they might be a catch in the beginning because they're generally all full of confidence and "know" how to charm a girl. In the long run, I end up obsessing and wondering what the hell went wrong. All too often, I've been played by the bad boys. Please don't change who you are. Sure, bad boys may pick up more girls in the beginning, but ultimately us girls like your kind.

• So maybe that's the real thing I should be looking at. How and where to meet more girls like you guys.

What Girls Said 11

• If you don't have any bodies in your basement, alive, dying, or dead no woman is ever going to want you.

You've got to wear a belt of the skulls of neighborhood pets that you've killed too. That way women can see what a bad boy you are, and they'll come stampeding towards you.

Make sure to give each woman a slap or a good punch to let them know what a bad boy you are. That way there is no guess work to be done about your dominance and abusive nature that women crave.

• I can't stand boys with the 'bad boy' attitude. Its a total turn off. I find it quite immature, too. I think guys like that are the ones who aren't looking for a serious relationship.

• Yes!!! I want a virtuous guy. Nothing is sexier than virtue.

• Don't bullshit them, like always tell them the truth no matter what because when a girl is lied to and then she finds out... well just don't lie. if she truly likes you then she will love you for you and not because you are pretending to be someone else.

• It's not about bad boy image at all just keep her interested. Do spontaneously romantic things. Try and take her out of her comfort zone by having her do something wouldn't normally... don't repeat don't for her make her feel secure enough to try it. And yes have random argument about nothing not just to be nit picky just so you can kiss her in mid argument taking her by surprise. Trust me the sex will be great. Girls like make up sex it's exciting and fun. But mostly just be you and you will find the right person.

• Don't be fake, be yourself and the right girl will come along. Be fake and she will not trust you when the truth comes out.

• Being meaner is NOT an option. That'll make us act worse, not better. I prefer guys who aren't bad boys. Always will. DO NOT change who you are. You'll find someone one day.

• absolutely, girls just want excitement and adrenaline just like you said. Maybe just dress a little more "bad boy" if you really wanna change but don't change your personality, no one is worth that.

• Just stay who you are. Don't change yourself and be fake if you're looking for a genuine connection.

• Yeah I don't care if he's a bad boy I want a guy who will love me and has enough sence to have a decent job and work hard

• I don't want a bad boy. Never have and never will

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, it is totally possible to get girls without taking on this ridiculous "bad boy" attitude. Where and how exactly have you been meeting girls? I generally just run into people I have a common interest or activity with. You can still be interesting without being "exciting" or "dangerous." Perhaps that might be your problem?

• Much of my time is spent in the scientific engineering fields as I'm in the last year of Uni right now. The scientific engineering areas hardly have any girls in them, so I've been looking elsewhere. Dating sites are a no-go. I've been trying to get more of my friends together to out into the club scene more so I have some people to go with. Most girls I've met so far are met through mutual friends or classes. That's a pretty slow process though.

• (mis-hit button)

necessarily in search of a long-term partner. Sometimes you have to make the best with what you're given.

• Truuuuuuue. Not sure where else to meet them though. I'm thinking through mutual friends, so expanding a larger social network would be a good way to go.

• "I can be aggressive in a bedroom"

lol loser

• There's a common myth that nice guys can't rock a bedroom for two and a half hours at a time. I felt the need to dispel that.

• Yeaaahh... not just endurance... but I can see where the misunderstanding would be coming from.

• You're assuming that being aggressive means behaving abusively or with a lack of consent.