GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS ! What man would you choose?

I'd choose option 2.
Keep in mind the minimum you'll need to be with this guy is 10 years

• Very sexy , great personality (you click very well !), earns half your salary
  • Average looking , great personality (click very well), earns double of your salary
  • Im a guy ~ wanna see results.

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems logical to me. Put yourself in a woman's shoes, why wouldn't you want your partner to earn double your salary? If I were female, I wouldn't go for a model who works as a part-time dishwasher, at least not in the long haul. I'd want someone who makes money, because at some point I can see myself becoming pregnant and possibly not working for some time, so it'll be important to have a breadwinner so that the kids don't starve, so we can keep up our middle-class lifestyle without having to live in a trailer or eat the dog. I'd want someone who I could count on to buy us (me) nice things, because a man + a diamond necklace > a man. It symbolizes his success, his power over his peers. He can order other people to do his bidding by waving his wallet at them. I'd prefer to team up with THAT than with the guy who has to run around cleaning up after it all, with no respect despite respect being due. I'd want to ally myself with the one in charge, the leader, the person who other people trust - they've already given him the green light, so he comes pre-approved. Other people look up to him. They give him money. So pretty soon they'll be looking up to us. And giving us money. Why would I want to f*ck with that? Why would I make it harder on myself, choosing the brilliant pauper? Backing the long shot? Why on earth would I bet on the weaker fighter?

I think us guys need to finally come around and accept this fact of life without getting all bent out of shape every time we discover a "gold-digger." Real gold-diggers are ruthless, they climb the societal ladder and use whatever they can to get as much as they can without care for hearts they break along the way. They are nothing like normal women, who simply climb the societal ladder and get as much as they can... and so do we. Face it: women consider poverty to be man's ugliest feature. Provide or perish.

What Guys Said 4

• How about this:

Both guys earn the same amount of money, lets say the same amount as you. You both click, but you click with each one differently. You find yourself in a chase with the sexy guy, but the average looking guy takes care of you. What type do you choose?

• Average guy who takes care of you.. That's something i look for

• Question is null, girl will logically choose the nurturer when asked but in practice will still f*ck the alpha: what we want, say, and think we will do often does not match reality. Ever been to the store for milk and walked out with an armful of groceries?

• I'd be no surprise that most woman would choose the man with the fat wallet.

• they be after cash... cha ching

• "Money is Love... Money is Life"

What Girls Said 4

• I'd go for A - I don't care about how much he earns if he click really well that's what matters

• My salary is zero, so you really just asked if I'd rather be with a super sexy guy or an average guy.

Why not go for the gold?

• B is really my ideal guy

• I dont understand why most girls go for guy that gets more money. Gold diggers.