Is interracial dating wrong?

Don't worry, I know it is, it is disgusting and wrong. I mean, honestly, I'm sick of people saying "love who you love" well, that's a lie and they know it. Only the truly desperate person would date outside their race, or the most extreme self-hater. I mean, just google anything about interracial dating, and you'll see how many people are opposed to it. Now, before you think I'm some "hillbilly racist loser" I'm not, first, I'm black, and second, just look at interracial couples. Seriously, the only white girls that would date non-rich black guys are the fat trashy kind that are bound to be desperate, and it's pathetic that black men settle for that, they're both disgusting. Did you know there's a saying on the web, that the correct term for interracial dating is bestiality? I didn't believe it before, but now I do, I realize, people are disgusting for interbreeding, and I am disgusting for being attracted to a female of another race. In fact, it was the fact that I was attracted to her, that I started researching all this stuff about interracial and saw it for what it is, pathetic, self-hating, near bestiality, and I hate it. It was when she didn't feel the same, but some overweight girl I had simply chatted to one time did like me, that I realized that was all true. The thing is, there are some people that don't know the truth like I do, but I see it now, only trash would date a black male such as myself, and I accept that. Also, don't try to tell stories about how your bizarre friends fetishize black males, or how your 300 pound friend married a black guy, you'll just prove my point, because you all know that at the end of the day, I'm right.

Most Helpful Girl

• no. who are you to call the choice of some people 'disgusting'? your points are based on nothing but your mere defensive emotions. though that is good that you have a strong feeling towards your own race, because that is how genetically it should be, but it does not give you the right to call some people's 'normal' preferences and attraction disgusting. yes I do not agree with the obsession that exist between some blacks towards whites both in males and females, and there are logical black women I spoke to both outside and even here that do dislike and are against that made up excessive obsession, but that does not mean an attraction and getting attracted to another race is 'disgusting', or wrong because attraction to beauty, of any race, is one of the most basic feelings.
    speaking of wrongness, scientifically speaking, even if it causes any genetic problems, or any psychological problems or cultural problems, it is still 'their' problem, not yours. if a society goes towards a point that individuals choose a certain life for themselves, this is their choice, whether it wants to cause anything or not every individual's choice should be respected. about any issues there are scientists who do have enough knowledge and inform enough about these. if someone wants to hear, he or she will hear, if he does not, he will not. still free, still is respected. and no one has the right to take away his or her freedom by calling his or her choice names or acting directly against it.

in the end though you are clever to actually read about it instead of relying on only emotions, but your words are based on nothing and have false assumptions.
    your words is direct interference to the area of other's choices and so freedom.
    have your preferences, accept those who prefer you, and live your life, and let those with different preference have their own life.

• Read my comments to other people, the newer ones, I have nothing against you, I just don't feel like explaining myself again.

What Girls Said 23

• Nope. Nothing wrong with it at all. I think your mindset is what's disgusting. It's not wrong that you, personally, disagree with it. You don't have to date interracially, no one is going to hold a gun to your head an force you.

But insulting people who do choose to date outside of their race is wrong and that says more about you than it does about interracial couples. If you don't like it then that's fine, but there's no need to be hateful and make rude comments about people who choose to date someone of a different race.

• Well, when I wrote this, I had finished reading a bunch of yahoo questions with answers ranging from black guys being inferior and the girls that date them being trashy, to how interracial dating was bestiality, plus I was reading on topix (it tends to have very racist people on it). I was wondering because most of the girls at my school are white, so, I was wondering about my chances, after reading all that I had a pretty bad breakdown and wrote this.

• Sure. I think that interracial dating is Okay and it's a trend in the future. Read the post 'Is interracial dating a Taboo?' Interracialdatingfree. com/is-interracial-dating-a-taboo/

• Wow, you can't be serious. There's nothing wrong with interracial dating.

• Really, there isn't?

• Don't worry, I already think I myself am an abomination. My family is very interracial, I myself am most likely the most mixed member of my family, I despise myself as well.

• I'm sorry to hear you feel that way about yourself.

• Okay why the heck did you research stuff about interracial dating. Why the fuck does it matter what the internet thinks, as long as you're happy that is what should matter. My best friend (mind you is not trashy) is dating my other friend who is half black. They are very happy together. His parents are black and white, and are very happy together. People suck who think interracial dating is wrong. You don't fall in love with someone because of their skin color, you fall in love with the person and their personality. If you think you're so right, then get off this site because it's for opinions.

• Yeah, I wasn't exactly in the right mind when I wrote this. I had basically just read about 10 yahoo questions that said that black guys are inferior, that the (white) females that would date them are trashy, and that interracial dating is bestiality (most of the girls at my school are white) so I was more or less having a breakdown when I wrote this.

Sorry about the copy paste, I was just getting tired of writing explanations.

Also, I wrote this because, on some level, I wanted to be proven wrong, which I basically was.

• oh, well I'm sorry to hear that. Don't let anyone tell you that you should have lower standards just because of your color. Color doesn't make a person, what's inside, does.

• I'm not against interracial dating at all, in fact I find black men and Latino men exceedingly attractive... Usually moreso than men of my own race, and I would like to think I'm not an overweight trashy girl😂 it comes down to personal preference and familial experience. There has been a long line of interracial dating in my family and I grew up in an area very open to that so therefore I see no issue with it and i tend to lean more towards it😊

• I think its horrible people make us feel that way just because we dont feel connections with our own type of people. can't help who you are attracted too ya know. Im black my husbands white. I've always dated white men and my first boyfriend i didn't have a problem because his mom dated black and sisters like black guys. My husbands grandparents were a different story... but eventually all is well and we think nothin of it. the human race sickens me some times. I guess the op wrote a very honest question... its sad he feels so down on him self

• I seriously hope you're trolling. I'm Native American and incase you didn't know, Native Americans make up 0.9% of America's population. So forgive me if I can't find a guy my age and race. I have more important things to worry about, like whether my tribe will still be around within the next 30 years.

• I'm just saying what everyone is thinking.

• Beastiality is when you get with your dog and interracial dating is not wrong :P

-Fox

• i'm so confused. i saw a couple of you comments about you not feeling well about yourself when you wrote this, but i hope you don't think like this again. you're not helping the situation. and interracial dating isn't terrible, it's not bestiality, it's a matter of one person to another. trust me, i don't feel so great about it either but it's not because i feel it's wrong. you just have to get over any person issue with it and try to work around it, deal with it, or don't worry about it.

• I was pretty messed up when I wrote this.

• that's fair, i get it. just next time you feel that way, don't let it make you think all kinds of crazy. just take a breath and realize that's not what you actually think.

• you dont agree with it either? makes me wonder how many people truly look down on it :-( but at least you dont go around bad mouthing every one like other people may do... it can get depressing. And for the op I know it can be hard but dont let ignornce and negativity influence that way you feel. we love who we loove. plan and simple

• First of all you think you're not racist because you're black? It shows at what level of ignorance you live.
    And secondly, just because you've experience two disappointments in your love life with white girls doesn't mean it is a unbreakable reality.

• Actually, I had one disappointment, the second girl I had no interest in. Second, when I wrote this I was basically having a mental breakdown from reading a bunch of racist comments online.

• They're right, you don't give drugs to a kid.

• Do a lot of sports, every day. It's good for both physical and mental health.

• Im not sure how black men think but ass far as black women (which I'm one), there is nothing wrong with it. as long as he has the values that I'm looking for. Fortunately/unfortunately, my boy friends were white's and never had any issues.

• nice to see another BW who thinks like I do. I've been dating outside my race for many years, and am so surprised how many black women would like to go outside and try something different but are afraid or something then to busy getting pissed off because a black man choose a white girl heck couple weeks ago an actor got bashed because everyone found out his woman was latina... really! come on now. but people are freaking out over silliness. Blacks appearently are just like white people and can be as biggoted and prejudice as any. found that out first hand because of who I chose to date my who life :-(

• Interracial dating isn't wrong in my opinion. And I've had crushes on black guys before, and I don't considered myself to be neither trashy nor desperate...

• Okay, well, look, as I told most people by now, I was having a breakdown when I wrote this, and I guess, subconsciously, I wanted people to oppose my view so I could move away from it, mostly because I only wrote this after I read many racist comments online that messed up my sense of self-worth and my mental state.

• Oh okay, sorry to hear that. And ignore racist people, the are just stupid-ass jerks who got nothing better to do than to put others down

• So I'm in an interracial relationship. All my relationships except one have been interracial. Infancy right now my girlfriends Asian. But thanks for the troll, and your still a racist

• I don't hate any race.

• Just because your balk doesn't mean you can be racist against your own race. Anybody can be racist against anybody. So you do believe in interracial coupling or what?

• I have nothing against it, as I said, I was having a breakdown because I had read racist comments online, and I tend to absorb negativity easy, which warps my perception.

• Nope i find nothing wrong with it and ruuudddeee just because you're black doesn't mean you can't be a racist hillbilly in which you kinda are being one right now

• It's not wrong. That's ridiculous.

• geez, what a child. So sorry you feel that way. Not saying your not intitled to your opinion but is that really how you feel. what truly makes it wrong to you. all of us are HUMAN! its not like we are all a different species of animal that keeps us together. its a shame in this day in age you still feel you are higher than thou. I will contiune to read throug... maybe find some answers

• There's nothing wrong with interracial dating. There is not any rational reason why it wouldn't be okay. Just because you didn't have a successful interracial relationship doesn't mean EVERY interracial relationship is a failure.

• Yeah, I was depressed and angry when I wrote this, I mostly wanted to be proven wrong.

• Oh you've got to be kidding? this is so racist, and complete bullshit. It's a fucking color, it means nothing, get the fuck over it already. This is 2014, this way of thinking, shouldn't even exist.

• It's sad those narrow minded racists still exist, and it's a major insult, towards the entire human race.
      The only people, who actually believes this, have most likely been brainwashed, by their families and surroundings, into believing in hate. Don't ever listen to them, and don't EVER believe them. They are the ones, who are inferior.

• Yeah, normally it doesn't bother me, but, when I see that much negativity, it usually causes me to snap for a second.

• there is nothing wrong with it

• i hope it's ok

• K.
    -------

• Oh race the questions.

• No, I don't think there's anything wrong with interracial dating.

• It's not wrong.. You love who you love no matter what race

• Yet another misguided under 18 opinion.

What Guys Said 16

• Well we're all a member of the same species. I don't see a problem with people dating a member of the same species regardless of what color they are. Humans have been doing it for a very long time.. There have been many major human migrations throughout history and I'm sure they all banged each other along the way.. None of us are racially pure. We like to pretend we are to give ourselves a sense of superiority but really it's a bogus claim. I've been attracted to every race of people I've ever seen and I don't really give a damn because I see people as my equals. It's not your business who I or anyone else dates or has sex with either.

• I have to, as have my family, as I told another user, I am extremely mixed and view myself as an abomination.

• There's nothing wrong with being extremely mixed we are all mixed in a way.

• My father passed up a lot of American womyn both black and white that really dug back when he was my age cause he only wanted to married someone from the old country. This lead to a train wreak of a marriage with a womyn he did not truly know till many years into the marriage. Our family suffered greatly because of this. NEVER place race and culture over love. Find someone you truly love. Welcome to the 21st century

• Everyone else places race over love.

• Well, if everyone's dead, why would I want to be alone?

• Beats being surrounded by those who can't think for themselves. If you like being surrounded by those who can't think for themselves, sit in a room full of old computers if you're lonely.

• Nope, it's not wrong imo. I think you need to go out more and meet people of different races.
    You are entitled to your own opinion.
    I want to somewhat talk to you about this matter, but based on all that hate I don't think you're very open-minded so there's no point.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin

• a very sweet and actually nice looking black girl once told me that every time she sees a black guy with a white girl it sent a message to her that her pu##y wasn't good enough for him. i wonder just how many other black girls feel that way?

• First all I'd like to point out that just because you're black doesn't mean that you can't be racist, anybody can be racist. I understand from your responses that you're more reasonable and intelligent than you came off at first, so please don't pull the "I'm black so I'm not racist" card in the future.

Second, I'm 100% positive that most of the online research you read came from ignorant and bigoted people who try and find explanations with anecdotal evidence at best to support their claims on why interracial dating is a problem. Its pricks like them who are the real problem by making people think that it's wrong.

I've seen plenty of interracial couples. Among other mixes, I've seen plenty of attractive white girls with black boyfriends. Again, you're drawing conclusions based on what you've seen and from the biased things you've been reading on the web. Its not bestiality for humans to have sex, its bestiality if humans have sex with animals.

• Questions like this are dumb -.-'
    If u like sumone, why can't u be with them? Its fawked up to restrict people who really are in luv with eachother. Eitherway, were all human beings i suppose? I dont see any bic head and bic ole eyes alien anywhere here on earth to pose a prob to our marriage '-'

• Are you serious? Any argument stating that interracial relationships are wrong is complete bullshit. I'm currently in a happy interracial relationship. Matter of fact every relationship I've been in has been interracial. I'm guessing you're a little pissy because some chick from another race won't date you. So now you're just blinding posting rage questions. i bet you're the kid from yesterday who believe Asians aren't attracted to black men. Pathetic.

• There was a kid that said that? Well, as I told other people, I was having a breakdown when I wrote this (I read a lot of racist things online).

• You realize that half the things you read online, is misguided stereotypical bullshit. There is absolutely nothing wrong with interracial relationships. And for you to degrade yourself and your race because of something you read online doesn't make sense. Everyone is different and have their own preference of what race they are attracted too. That's it.

• Yeah, I think my bpd was a factor in this question,

• I agree its wrong. It's not racist to say it. It's weird in my books. How can you not like your own races women or men. Thats serious mental health shit there

• You know reading this I thought troll and laughed then I got to the part about bestiality and then knew you may just be that stupid.

• Yeah, as I told other people, I was sort of crazed when I wrote this, I'm much calmer now.

• It seems it's either you've been rejected a lot my friend, hense why you hate interracial dating. if your a gorgeous, cute, beautiful or a pretty girl with a awesome personality... you have me on a hook lol. paz y amor.

• Well... yeah, I have been rejected a bit, but my point stands.

• I really don't care about it let people do what they want

• Nothing to add here XD

• What have I just read?

• er... OK...

humans to be are humans, but meh...

• You should get help.

Also, I'm taking therapy.

• Take care man

• interracial is great.