Just like him but don't love him, should I go in relationship with him?

Well there is this guy n he is like totally loves me n we went on a date once now he is asking me for the second one. N I don't know what to do, he is a good guy but he is not exactly my type , so i just like him. I chat with him a lot but the "love thingy" is not happening. Now i totally dont know what to do :/ do u think i shld be with him maybe later on i will fall for him? Or whats ur suggestion? Help plzzz

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should give the guy a chance. You may just need some time to get to know him. Not every relationship has each person totally in love with each other from day-one. Love is a complicated thing and take time to develop. Don't think of dissimilarities as being a bad thing either. Dating someone who likes different activities can give you each an opportunity to learn new things and expand your horizons!

What Guys Said 1

• Give it a bit more time and get more relaxed. Women seem to be always looking for a spark or electricity when in fact they are putting the dampers on everything. Stop box ticking for a while.

What Girls Said 2

• You're not even dating him, of course you can't love him yet. You don't date someone you love, you date someone you could love...

• as long as you like him, you still can be in a relationship... you don't need to be in love to be in a relationship... love comes later