Kissing is more pleasurable when you're a teenager?

Ya know because all the hormones that are out of place during teenage years giving you crazy amplified feelings all the time loool but when you get older they go away, no?

Most Helpful Guy

• I disagree - kissing as a teenager was unsatisfying. Girls were nervous, and the kissing did not lead to much else so it would just go on until it got boring - you did it because it was all you could do.

I've found kissing more satisfying as women around me have become more mature and active as a kissing partner. Also, since we're more experienced now we are willing to experiment, try different particular kisses, try kissing with blindfold and other fun.

What Guys Said 6

• Personally, yes it probably was more exciting when you were younger, but it still drives me insane when I kiss someone I really like. My body will react accordingly.

I'll feel like electricity is in my body, and I become more aware of my breathing, and I dont want to let her go.

Its insane if you find kissing not as pleasureable now...

• No the feelings dont go away. If you are both good kissers it is always wonderful. Makes my head spin.

• Not sure what to make of this

• I disagree... it's good at any age.

• its better when your older because you know what your doing

• No... they stay

What Girls Said 2

• I remember my first kiss it was the best thing on earth it was when I was 12 I'm 13 now

• Kissing is more pleasurable after your teen years. At least then you know what you're doing