I texted he about a second date and I think she never got it?

I replied to one of her messages and then sent another one later on about us going out again, but she never mentioned anything about the last message, she just replied to the one before that. Do you think my message didn't go through? We're still texting. How can I mention it without seeming needy? Have you ever responded to a text not realizing the person sent you a second text after the first one and completely missed it? I were sure hate for us to not go on another date just cause she didn't realize I texted her about it and she missed it.

Most Helpful Girl

• She definitely got it and she's purposely ignoring it

• Yep this is a classic way to reject you without actually telling you that you've been rejected. I would just stop texting her, I'd delete her number and move on.

• Hard to get? I doubt it. If you want to pretend that's how she's feeling, you can go ahead and be creepy if you want.

It's hard to lose texts, and if she's really interested, she'd have noticed that text.

• @Forca got it right.

@Peter0 as well.

What Girls Said 4

• The best way to show a girl you are interested is to text, call, email, over and over and over again. Maybe she just doesn't get that you are into her. All that attention will flatter her and help her understand that you have no time to do anything but try to date her. Then call her parents. Then her neighbors. Tell everyone you're dating so that she will just eventually give in and date you by default. Then when she does agree, dump her. There's something wrong with a girl who will date under such circumstances and you want nothing to do with that.

• She likely did get it, received it, and ignored it so she could slink away without actually telling you that she's not interested in a second date. This is where texting is majorly flawed and why I think it's better to actually call people.

• she got the text

• she has got yr text and purposely ignoring it. Women like to be pursued. Text her again but don't mention why she ignored it, act natural and briefly ask for a get together. I bet she will immediately text back.

What Guys Said 2

• Text as normal for another day or two and simply ask her again. If she ignores again, that is it, all done!

• If out of all the texts you sent her she replied to all of them, she got it my friend.