Girls, what are the most important qualities in a potential boyfriend?

Height, race, intelligence, social status, personality, etc.
What makes you sold on a guy when he asks you out?

• Looks
  • Money
  • A lot of things in common

Most Helpful Girl

• Good intelligence and dominance first and foremost.
    I'm of average intelligence, but I know so many people I can walk circles around intellectually. I'm not aggressive in relationships and I like to surrender leadership to the guy I'm dating. But if that relationship comes down to him repeatedly coming back to me for advice, and begging for my approval, I just feel like a puppet master. =/

Second is earning. I don't need a rich man, I need a man I can start a family with. I want kids and I want to raise them myself. And those cost money. Just like I would reject a guy who is sterile, I would reject a guy who will never be able to afford a family.

Third is mental and physical health. Addicts, sociopaths and all brands of psychotics need to stay away from me. Same guys for guys who don't care for themselves physically. I don't mind a guy who has some fat for example, but I won't date a fat guy.

Weirdly enough, I don't care for looks one bit. I won't refuse a hot guy, but guys I really found attractive in the past would objectively be far from "attractive" by social standards, and no one believed me when I told them who I found attractive. I'm starting to think I may have a fetish of some sort. =/

What Girls Said 10

• His attitude. You don't want to get with someone of the fuckface, douche variety.

• @harakiri That made me laugh! Ah well, it's not like a person can dream about it or anything...

• money and looks are a bonus having a good, caring heart is the key. If you just had money and looks, what do you do with the heart?

• He must be intelligent and honest. Everything else is a bonus.

• Girls won't say money because it sounds materialistic. But if you have a lot of cash you're going to get a lot of dates. But they won't be after you for your cash. That's what they will tell you.

• I'm crazy into religious dudes.

• Personality. Reliability (not being a fuckin flake)
    Honesty. A good friendship.

• well his looks would catch my attention but I'd stay depending on his personality.

• Same height as me or taller, race doesn't matter as long as you like him, intelligent and smart, social status I don't know funny and friendly, at least a bit cute, money doesn't matter, his attitude and specially how he acts around eveybody. If he's just nice to you and mean to everybody else it's a NO. Just someone you can talk about everything. When a guy asks me out and I don't really think he is into me (because he acts mysterious and I get intrigued) then I'm sold! haha hope it helped you!

• A guy and I don't have to have a lot of things in common. But some common interests would help. As long as he's a nice guy and is respectful and how he behaves towards me, is what goes through my mind when i think of a guy as being a potential boyfriend.

• to me there a lot of things they have to have a lot in common with me have to b taller than me can makeme laugh (thats not hard but still) and have to actualy be commited to a relationship oh a blue eyes are needed but i just fall for guys with peicing blue eyes> my bf is a perfect fit for all these

What Guys Said 0