Why don't white girls or people in general like Indian guys?

I've been in America since I was 8 and now i'm 18 and i'm going to be going to MIT for engineering. And for all these 10 years i've felt like a complete disliked guest and as no one really gives 2 shits about me, girls don't want to be near me, let alone talk to me and say that i'm a nerd, smelly and everyone uses those ludicrous stereotypes that indians are perverts/smelly/geeks etc. There are a billion indians, not everyone can be like that! Why can't people accept me by personality and not race/nationality? Is this everyone in America? In high school i've faced so much made-up silly indian accents. I hope MIT is a new and a different experience then these lonely 10 years :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry to hear that:( but hey just hold your head high and look forward to college because I promise you that college is totally different experience than high school, a completely different set up. Nobody judges anybody, there isn't set groups like 'popular people' or 'geeks' everyone just does there thing and pretty much everyone mixes with everyone! Good luck!:)

What Girls Said 2

• Its society... its movies... shows... media... and racists... You will find the right girl and if she doesn't respect your culture, skin and love than is she really worth it?

• I'm sorry that's been your expereince. Maybe it's the area you're in? I don't many girls who woukd turn down a guy just because they're indian.

What Guys Said 3

• That's just high school. From what I've been told, most high-schoolers grow up, gradually, grant it, when they go off to college. Don't fret; the storm should pass over soon.

• Can they make a section for white men/white women to answer questions please.

• Aren't you attracted to Indian girls?
    No stereotypes or prejudices to overcome there.

• There aren't any Indian girls around, there's just 8-9 indian guys in my class and a lot of chinese people, but literally no indian girls at all.