What should a Disabled man do to substitute having a Girlfriend since he will never have one?

You hear all these stories of disabled guys who do have girlfriends. But they have social skills and luck, and they can work around it.

In my case i don't have social skills or charm or any of that.
I want a girlfriend so much but i know it will not happen and my time is running out. I'm nearing my 40s and i've never had one in my life, not even a single date.

And plus no matter how you slice it, the percentage of women who want mentally disabled men as Boyfriends/partners is really really low. They might accept physically disabled but i've read many forums and most women are repulsed by mentally disabled men.

Most Helpful Girl

• A bad attitude won't get you anywhere... don't be so hard on yourself just because some jerks have. For starters get a new look I'm sure your find but do it up abit to improve your confidence. Females can be very visual people, i have no clue what you look like maybe join and gym, get a nice haircut, get some cool clothes... Work on how to treat a women, google it and master the arts of charming women, work on your social skills too... GOOGLE GOOGLE AND GOOGLE, it just takes practice and practice... Do all these things 100% well you will be fine and please don't be so hard on yourself

What Girls Said 2

• A blow up doll?
    A disabled girl?

• How do you even know that? Just because you read it doesn't mean that's going to happen.

What Guys Said 2

• You need to try to be positive and bring up your self confidence/image before anyone will be interested. No one wants to date someone who is down and out and gloomy all the time and if you are this way in your normal life, it will bleed through when you are attempting to date no matter how hard you try to cover it. Work on that and try to look at your positive things because everyone has positives, you just gotta dig! She's out there but you need to love you before she will.

Good luck man and I hope it works out :)

• my honest answer: go to a prostitute