Why do guys date bitches and ignore the nice girl?

I am so confused by this because ik some of my friends and I are really nice and cool people to be with but rarely have boyfriends and are totally friend zoned and people who are loud crazy hormonal nightmares have boyfriends?

Most Helpful Guy

• Drama. That's why. A lot of people-men and women-are addicted to drama. The ego thrives on it. One person's feeds the other and vice versa. Negative energy and baggage can only consume and survive on energy of the same/similar frequency. The ego will do anything to survive and drama tops the charts.

So ask yourself this:
    Do you really want to entertain the idea of men who hookup with drama queens? For that is what these men are themselves.

There are men out there for nice girls. Perhaps it would be wiser to be on the look-out for one with less emotional pain and baggage. Don't give up, you're still young. Hang in there girl.

What Guys Said 6

• Because the bitches tend to be hot.

• You are giving us a subjective opinion. Everybody views the people they are surrounded by in a different limelight. You're not exactly doing yourself favors in the sympathetic domain by referring to others as "bitches."

• Cos nice girls usually aren't hot.

• Same reason girls don't go for nice guys.

• I find the nice girls are much more fun to be around. I find they are harder to get so that makes them all more interesting. The definition of nice seems to be a kind of hard to define. I like kind of playful if that counts as nice.

• Probably the girls you call bitches, put out more than the girls you call "nice".

What Girls Said 4

• The same reason some girls date dicks and ignore the good guys.

• nice girls and guys are seem as boring and sometimes some people look for excitementin their lives. thats when the bad ones come in. those girls are usually hot and sexy in terms of physical appearance. u wouldn't want to date a guy who hookup with drama queens, as those guys are usually the same like what Socal1 said

• y'all are probably boring and not badd

• Maybe these "bitches" actually have personalities. Maybe being "nice" isn't their only redeeming quality.